A dozen and a half of this weeks fun pix!

Old August 7th 08, 09:49 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D-Mac[_6_]

Default A dozen and a half of this weeks fun pix!

Retirement doesn't come easily for me. Boredom has set in and it's only
the second month!

Samantha (my daughter) must be out of her mind trying to sort out the
mess I left her... That's why I keep going to the office twice a day and
phoning every hour to see if she's OK. Of course she's OK but will I
accept that anyone but me can run my business?

OK, so she gave me a bunch tickets and a satnav for the car and told me
to take the kids and **** off, get out of her hair... I don't blame her.
Nothing more dangerous than Doug being bored.

Here is this week's result.
http://www.d-mac.info/fun-pix2/index.html

God only knows what I'll do next week. I've seen every movie in town,
been to every shopping centre and spent more money than I care to admit.

Maybe I'll take a trip to Chattanooga and see what the wild life there's
like! Better still, I'll hurry up the shipwright and point Ryadia
towards the Cook Islands for a few months.

I always said if she was missing from her mooring and I couldn't be
found to stop looking.

--

visit www.D-Mac.info
to relieve the tension...
Old August 8th 08, 01:32 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D-Mac[_6_]

Annika1980 wrote:
On Aug 7, 4:49 pm, D-Mac wrote:
Here is this week's result.

http://www.d-mac.info/fun-pix2/index.html

I liked the lilybee pic better when you posted it over a year ago.
Oops.

Maybe I'll take a trip to Chattanooga and see what the wild life there's
like!

Book it one-way.

I love you too sweetheart.

--

visit www.D-Mac.info
to relieve the tension...
Old August 8th 08, 04:07 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
^Tems^[_2_]

Annika1980 wrote:
On Aug 7, 8:32 pm, D-Mac wrote:

Maybe I'll take a trip to Chattanooga and see what the wild life there's
like!
Book it one-way.

I love you too sweetheart.

I know you do, Dad.

Dad? Have you ever considered the slim possibility Doug is your
brother and you don't know it.

Old August 8th 08, 06:09 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D-Mac[_6_]

Steve Knight wrote:
D-Mac wrote:
Retirement doesn't come easily for me. Boredom has set in and it's
only the second month!

Samantha (my daughter) must be out of her mind trying to sort out the
mess I left her... That's why I keep going to the office twice a day
and phoning every hour to see if she's OK. Of course she's OK but will
I accept that anyone but me can run my business?

OK, so she gave me a bunch tickets and a satnav for the car and told
me to take the kids and **** off, get out of her hair... I don't blame
her. Nothing more dangerous than Doug being bored.

Here is this week's result.
http://www.d-mac.info/fun-pix2/index.html

It's an Indian Mynah, not a minor you boring twit.

Have you ever got through a single day without screwing up something
simple and obvious?

Steve

Your mother was about the most obvious, wouldn't you say?

--

visit www.D-Mac.info
to relieve the tension...
Old August 12th 08, 08:45 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
^Tems^[_2_]

D-Mac wrote:
Steve Knight wrote:
D-Mac wrote:
[...]

Do you still play with your G.I. Dad doll?