Agfa Viradon???????

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 28th 12, 01:36 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
polly filler

Default Agfa Viradon???????

Hi All,

Have just tried Agfa Viradon to try and brown tone my photograph to make it
look like an old picture
as it was taken on an old camera.
The paper used was Ilford multigrade 1V RC size 16" x 12" well washed.
The instructions said dilute at 50 -1 and immerse print for 2 to 10 minuets.
After 20 minuets nothing had happened so I increased the strenght to 1-25.
After 45 minuets still nothing had happened to the print, but the viradon
went all "murky"

Could someone please explain why my print wouldn't tone, also I tried to
tone in some sepia after but it
wouldn't sepia either. Why?????????

Thanks in advance

Agfa Viradon polly filler In The Darkroom 3 June 20th 11 07:22 PM
Agfa APX 25 - others? whitewave In The Darkroom 35 February 17th 05 03:18 PM
Agfa Jim Phelps In The Darkroom 30 August 24th 04 09:00 PM
agfa fast film patents AGFA mgmt buys film division Medium Format Photography Equipment 0 August 23rd 04 02:14 AM
Agfa 25 -- 120 Bob Stewart Medium Format Equipment For Sale 3 January 28th 04 09:17 PM