WINTER PANOS LOVE THE 20D!

Old December 14th 06, 11:27 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Scott W

Default WINTER PANOS LOVE THE 20D!

Rita Ä Berkowitz wrote:
Scott W wrote:

If you were to stitch that with PTGui the images would be much better
blended, there
is a free demo copy you can try it might be worth giving it a go and
see what you think.

Nope! He shot auto and had widely varying exposure settings. Shooting
manual would have nailed it.

This is true but once the photos are taken they are what you have to
work with and the stitched image can mostly be saved with a good
stitching program. Even when shooting in manual mode there will often
be some variation from shot to shot from such things are clouds moving.

Scott

Old December 15th 06, 01:21 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
AnOvercomer 02

(MarkČ) wrote:
Wanna buy mine?? I've got a 24-70 2.8 L
that is essentially new...though I bought
it in '05.

Yes...it is optically superior to the
24-105, but I find the 24-105 a much
more convenient lens on a FF for
all-around use. When I bought it, I was
using my 10D...but with the 5D, 70 feels
too short.

The 24-70 would be a nice lens to go with my 85 f1.8 and Elan 7n, but
$950 is a little out of my present lens budget.

Cody,

http://community-2.webtv.net/AnOverc...otographyLinks

Old December 15th 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
MarkČ

Annika1980 wrote:
MarkČ (lowest even number here) wrote:
Christmas is coming up ...the Season for giving.
You still got my address?

OK.
You "give" me $950, and I'll "give" you the lens.
(Actually, that ain't a bad price!)
Merry Christmas!

$950?
Now I see why you still have the lens.

Scrooge!

That's $200 off B&H and it's brand new.
OK... Make me an offer I can't refuse (minus the horse head, thanks).

I've never actually put it up for sale...

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old December 15th 06, 07:12 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Peter Chant

Annika1980 wrote:

Do you like cats?

Yes, but I could not eat a whole one...

--
http://www.petezilla.co.uk
Old December 15th 06, 07:25 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Chris Loffredo

Peter Chant wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:

Do you like cats?

Yes, but I could not eat a whole one...

Any leftover meat will make a great sauce which will go perfectly with
pappardelle...