Rotating pictures on Adobe photo shop elements 4

Old August 27th 06, 04:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bowels

Default Rotating pictures on Adobe photo shop elements 4

i am new to these groups as well as photograpy. But here it goes. I
put a picture into the above program and then rotated it 90 degrees. i
have totally lost the essence of the picture and can't figure a way to
get the original back. Does any one know how to do this or am I out of
luck.

Old August 27th 06, 04:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Scott W

Bowels wrote:
i am new to these groups as well as photograpy. But here it goes. I
put a picture into the above program and then rotated it 90 degrees. i
have totally lost the essence of the picture and can't figure a way to
get the original back. Does any one know how to do this or am I out of
luck.

Use the undo command in the edit menu?

Scott

Old August 27th 06, 05:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul Heslop

Bowels wrote:

i am new to these groups as well as photograpy. But here it goes. I
put a picture into the above program and then rotated it 90 degrees. i
have totally lost the essence of the picture and can't figure a way to
get the original back. Does any one know how to do this or am I out of
luck.

if you have come out of the program and can't use undo simply go back
into it and rotate again.
--
Paul (Neurotic to the bone No doubt about it)
Stop and Look
Old August 27th 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Joseph Meehan

Bowels wrote:
i am new to these groups as well as photograpy. But here it goes. I
put a picture into the above program and then rotated it 90 degrees.
i have totally lost the essence of the picture and can't figure a way
to get the original back. Does any one know how to do this or am I
out of luck.

If you have not saved the image, control Z or the menu undo will return
it. If you have saved it then it is now part of the file. If you did not
save it, the original file is still original. If it was just the rotation
you did not want, you can rotate it 90º back the other way.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Old August 28th 06, 02:25 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ron Hunter

Bowels wrote:
i am new to these groups as well as photograpy. But here it goes. I
put a picture into the above program and then rotated it 90 degrees. i
have totally lost the essence of the picture and can't figure a way to
get the original back. Does any one know how to do this or am I out of
luck.

Uhhhh, click on 'Undo'. Or rotate image 90 the other way. Can ANYONE
really be that ignorant?
Old August 28th 06, 03:53 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Gerrit 't Hart

"Bowels" wrote in message
oups.com...
i am new to these groups as well as photograpy. But here it goes. I
put a picture into the above program and then rotated it 90 degrees. i
have totally lost the essence of the picture and can't figure a way to
get the original back. Does any one know how to do this or am I out of
luck.

1 Did you save the "new" picture with the same file name as the original?
2 Did you save the "new" picture at a low quality setting?

Gerrit

Old August 28th 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
ASAAR

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 20:25:11 -0500, Texan Ron Hunter wrote:

i am new to these groups as well as photograpy. But here it goes. I
put a picture into the above program and then rotated it 90 degrees. i
have totally lost the essence of the picture and can't figure a way to
get the original back. Does any one know how to do this or am I out of
luck.

Uhhhh, click on 'Undo'. Or rotate image 90 the other way. Can ANYONE
really be that ignorant?

Sho' nuff. We both know one and he used to be the governor of
your very own state! g

Old August 29th 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Stewy

In article .com,
"Scott W" wrote:

Bowels wrote:
i am new to these groups as well as photograpy. But here it goes. I
put a picture into the above program and then rotated it 90 degrees. i
have totally lost the essence of the picture and can't figure a way to
get the original back. Does any one know how to do this or am I out of
luck.

Use the undo command in the edit menu?

Scott

Or simply close the picture without saving.