The sensationalism continues

Old September 24th 04, 04:08 PM
Uranium Committee

Al Denelsbeck wrote in message .3.44...
"Joseph Kewfi" wrote in
:

Your Patriot Act at work.

Bush in the White House is the best thing Bin Laden can hope for.
Osama is shouting "4 more years" from his cave in Afghanistan. You
Yanks have truly lost the plot since 2001.

HEY! Now that's something I simply won't stand for! I'm sick and
tired of foreigners thinking they have some right to judge the US
President. Only us yanks are allowed to call Bush a brain-dead nitwit who
is too clumsy to fool even the American public, and who probably goes
through a lot of shoes because he keeps ****ing on them. Everyone else only
has the right to call him a ****ing moron - leave it to the people who know
him well to speculate on all the much better uses the carbon he's composed
of could be put to...

We lost the plot back in 1980, thank you very much. Give us a little
credit, okay?

Can you say:

Lyndon Johnson
Hubert Humphrey
George McGovern
Jimmy Carter
Walter Mondale
Michael Dukakis
Bill Clinton
Al Gore

What a pathetic bunch of excuses for human beings. Not ONE of them is
fit to kiss W's shoes. GWB is the best president we've had since Teddy
Roosevelt.

And Bin Laden isn't in Afghanistan, he's in a high-rise in Miami.
He'll be paraded out again when it's convenient, probably to confess to
shooting J.R. or something. If the GOP had a clue, they'd be trying to pin
the controversial National Guard thing on him in some way...

- Al.

Old September 24th 04, 04:24 PM
jimkramer

"Uranium Committee" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Oh no, someone has lost his rods and can't control himself: a verbal
meltdown is inevitable at this point.

Jim (I got no stinking neutrons for you) Kramer

Old September 25th 04, 03:05 AM
Al Denelsbeck

(Uranium Committee) wrote in
om:

[...]

Thanks a bunch! I needed a good laugh after this afternoon.

And here I was thinking that the troll was an excellent idiot-
detector, just by watching who was stupid enough to respond. But it doesn't
hold a candle to trashing Chuckle**** Jr.!

- Al.

--
To reply, insert dash in address to match domain below
Online photo gallery at
Old September 25th 04, 05:04 AM
Dallas

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 20:13:52 -0700, Mark M wrote:

Ya!!

Give us Harry Kerry...who wants to "take us in a new direction"....

...a dierction that changes every other day he wakes up, that is!!

Let's see... Ya...no...ya...no...yanoyanoyanoyanoyanoyanoannoy annoy
annoy...
...annoying annoying annoying.

Yepp. That's Kerry.
Just plain annoying.

Kerry is the sorriest excuse for a challenger the Dems could have POSSIBLY
come up with. Even Dems are admitting this!!!

So Mark Morgan is a Republican.

It all makes *so* much sense now (unless of course he is using his
superior skills to produce something that smells like satire).

--
Dallas www.dallasdahms.com

"You know you're right! You're bloody well right!
You've bloody got a right to say!" ~ Supertramp

Old September 25th 04, 07:39 AM
Mark M

"Dallas" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 20:13:52 -0700, Mark M wrote:

Ya!!

Give us Harry Kerry...who wants to "take us in a new direction"....

...a dierction that changes every other day he wakes up, that is!!

Let's see... Ya...no...ya...no...yanoyanoyanoyanoyanoyanoannoy annoy
annoy...
...annoying annoying annoying.

Yepp. That's Kerry.
Just plain annoying.

Kerry is the sorriest excuse for a challenger the Dems could have

POSSIBLY
come up with. Even Dems are admitting this!!!

So Mark Morgan is a Republican.

It all makes *so* much sense now (unless of course he is using his
superior skills to produce something that smells like satire).

--
Dallas www.dallasdahms.com

Bush has his problems with bumbling verbage...and Kerry is a feather that
blows with the wind...
Which candidate a person chooses, there's no doubt on either side--even
according to loyal Democrats--that Kerry is only a mildly better than the
other worst candidate ever in terms of ability to win fans... That would be
Gore.

Democrats MUST have SOMEBODY likable out there...somewhere.
Why do they keep putting these stiffs into the biggest race of them all???
I just don't get that. I guess it all comes down to the fact that they
really con't control who their nominee is. If they could...they would have
done better.