LCD screen protector film, in bulk?

Old June 7th 08, 05:13 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
peter

Default LCD screen protector film, in bulk?

Where can I buy large sheets (bulk) of LCD screen protector film that I can
cut into different sizes for camera, gps, PDA, video game, etc?

Is there a different type for touch-screen, versus read-only screen?

Local office supply stores sell two tiny piece for $15. That seems
excessive.

Is there a transparent packing tapes that is not very sticky?

Old June 8th 08, 04:28 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Stewy

In article Bsy2k.37$Jj1.14@trndny02, "peter"
wrote:

Where can I buy large sheets (bulk) of LCD screen protector film that I can
cut into different sizes for camera, gps, PDA, video game, etc?

Is there a different type for touch-screen, versus read-only screen?

Local office supply stores sell two tiny piece for $15. That seems
excessive.

Is there a transparent packing tapes that is not very sticky?

I guess suggesting cling film (Saran Wrap) is stating the obvious?
Old June 8th 08, 05:05 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Blinky the Shark

wrote:

Where can I buy large sheets (bulk) of LCD screen protector film that I
can cut into different sizes for camera, gps, PDA, video game, etc?

Is there a different type for touch-screen, versus read-only screen?

Local office supply stores sell two tiny piece for $15. That seems
excessive.

Is there a transparent packing tapes that is not very sticky?

I guess suggesting cling film (Saran Wrap) is stating the obvious?

You must get some super-heavy idustrial-strength Saran in your area, at
least assuming the camera LCD protectors are like the PDA LCD protectors
one uses with a Palm or whatever. I'd *think* they'd be the same, anyway.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Old June 8th 08, 03:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Steve[_12_]

http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet...-To-Fit/Detail

Old June 8th 08, 03:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Blinky the Shark

Steve wrote:

On Sat, 07 Jun 2008 16:13:21 GMT, "peter" wrote:

Where can I buy large sheets (bulk) of LCD screen protector film that I
can cut into different sizes for camera, gps, PDA, video game, etc?

Is there a different type for touch-screen, versus read-only screen?

Local office supply stores sell two tiny piece for $15. That seems
excessive.

Is there a transparent packing tapes that is not very sticky?

http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet...-To-Fit/Detail

Ouch. Read that domain name wrong, and it sounds like a mohel site.

Old June 8th 08, 05:11 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios[_2_]

Ο "peter" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
Where can I buy large sheets (bulk) of LCD screen protector film that I
can cut into different sizes for camera, gps, PDA, video game, etc?

Is there a different type for touch-screen, versus read-only screen?

Local office supply stores sell two tiny piece for $15. That seems
excessive.

Is there a transparent packing tapes that is not very sticky?

Why buy such expensive protective film at all, my camcorder that has a touch
screen (sony dcr hc 32-e) and my still camera are happy and clean after 2
years, I clean them occassionaly with the usual photo clean micro fiber
cloth (I mean their screens). Just my 2 cents,

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering