[PIC link] Flour girl - nudity

Old May 23rd 08, 09:01 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Default [PIC link] Flour girl - nudity

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Old May 23rd 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

"Alan Browne" wrote in message

I wonder what the bandage on her left shoulder is for?

---------The spiked heels give it a pornographic touch........

Old May 24th 08, 12:59 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
George Kerby

Default Flour girl - nudity

On 5/23/08 6:31 PM, in article
, "Helen"
wrote:

On May 23, 7:15*pm, "Rita Berkowitz" wrote:
Helen sock of Bret wrote:

It reminds me of when a professional photographer asked if I would
pose for a sequence of *shots with an artificial snow machine above
me. *I declined, but it was a great compliment.

Must have been a very kinky pro as not many are into chicks with dicks.

Rita
--
Stamping out Internet stupidity one idiot at a time. *Never empower the
idiot, embrace it and stimulate it. *For more details go to the Usenet

http://ritaberk.myhosting247.com

This is exactly why I removed my first post. I'll never learn that
posting something innocent I felt like sharing would be turned around
and fabricated into a figment of their imagination so that they could
use it to attack with.

You two are both absolutely psychotic.

But, WTF, it passes the time, LOL!

Old May 24th 08, 02:40 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Helen wrote,on my timestamp of 24/05/2008 9:31 AM:

This is exactly why I removed my first post. I'll never learn that
posting something innocent I felt like sharing would be turned around
and fabricated into a figment of their imagination so that they could
use it to attack with.

Correction, STUPID BITCH:
you'll NEVER learn. Period.
As in:
**** OFF aus.photo, you STUPID BITCH!
Old May 24th 08, 02:48 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

would be really nice if the flour
was white instead of blue...

Old May 24th 08, 04:42 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Draco wrote:
On May 23, 4:01 pm, Alan Browne

-- r.p.e.35mm user resource:http://www.aliasimages.com/rpe35mmur.htm
-- r.p.d.slr-systems:http://www.aliasimages.com/rpdslrsysur.htm
-- [SI] gallery & rulz:http://www.pbase.com/shootin
-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.

Very well done. I like the flour. Gives a more mythic mood to the
image. Don't have to worry about spectral highlights as you would with
water. Plus the model wont look like a drowned rat after a couple of
takes.

Good work. Keep at it.

Not my shot. The photog has a fairly good portfolio there.

In photonet you can review the "top" rated photos of various recent
periods.

Humbling. Very humbling.

Cheers,
Alan

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Old May 24th 08, 04:44 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

William Graham wrote:
"Alan Browne" wrote in message

I wonder what the bandage on her left shoulder is for?

There is no bandage that I can see, there is a "square" white patch
formed by her hair and the flour on her skin.

---------The spiked heels give it a pornographic touch........

Spiked heels may be sexy, but not "pornographic" ... at least when worn
on the feet.

Cheers,
Alan

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Old May 24th 08, 04:47 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Helen wrote:

This is exactly why I removed my first post. I'll never learn that
posting something innocent I felt like sharing would be turned around
and fabricated into a figment of their imagination so that they could
use it to attack with.

You should not dignify the prior posters post with a reply. Damn near
any phrase can be turned into something way off original meaning.

Note also the x-posting that was added. Pure trolling. No surprise.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Old May 24th 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Walter Banks

There are some very interesting images in that
group. I need to plan shoots much more.

w..

Alan Browne wrote:

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.

little man girl marika APS Photographic Equipment 0 October 7th 06 01:21 AM
my girl Eljee Digital Photography 8 September 9th 06 02:56 AM
My girl Doug Robbins Digital Photography 10 January 18th 06 07:24 PM