Death of the DSLR-TROLLS

Old September 4th 10, 05:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Alan Browne

Default Death of the DSLR-TROLLS

On 10-09-01 15:24 , TomTom wrote:
On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 09:26:34 -0400, "J.
wrote:

Note that the Alpha 33 and 55 are "EVIL" ("Electronic Viewfinder
Interchangeable Lens) cameras-

You DSLR Trolls sure do love denigrating anything that's not a DSLR, don't
you. How about if we call all DSLRs as CRAPs, for "Change-lens for Really
Awful Pauses". Or maybe SATANs, for "Shutter Antique, Trying to Avoid
New-century". Okay, those aren't really creative, but then I haven't sat
there for 3 days trying to come up with something like EVIL for a non-DSLR.

Aren't you glad that all other camera users are not as pathetically
insecure as DSLR users are? Or else the vastly larger majority of all other
camera uses could have easily popularized all sorts of equally denigrating
acronyms for DSLRs. See how that works? See how obvious you all are?

I personally look forward to seeing how well these Sony's operate in the
real world.

On some groups they're saying that Sony will abandon optical VF's on all
"SLR's" and use the same basic system as these new cameras. (Swedish
Sony reps have hinted strongly at this without outright declaring it).

In the main however, I see this "leading edge" adventure of Sony's too
reminiscent of most Minolta / Sony "leading edge" adventures: first out
of the gate, last to the finish.

--
gmail originated posts are filtered due to spam.