THUNDERING HERD LOVES THE TOTALLY DIGITAL D60!

Old June 10th 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
William Graham

Default THUNDERING HERD LOVES THE TOTALLY DIGITAL D60!

"Annika1980" wrote in message
Here's my favorite pic of the month (and maybe the year) so far...

I agree.....A fantastic photograph....I have to say, you are an inspiration,
and one of the things that keep me interested in photography.....I just
don't know how you manage to get some of the stuff you do, and still have
the time to work for a living at some "day job". I only wish my dad could
come back to life long enough to comment on your work.

Old June 10th 08, 08:27 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
William Graham

On Jun 9, 9:43 pm, "William Graham" wrote:

I agree.....A fantastic photograph....I have to say, you are an
inspiration,
and one of the things that keep me interested in photography.....

And yet you still go out and buy a Nikon?
Traitor!

Yeah....Well, I've got all that Nikon glass to consider....Even RB says the
Canon cameras aren't too bad....It's only their glass that he seems to hate.
I've been locked into Nikon lenses ever since the 1970's, when I bought a
Nikkormat ELW and a couple of Nikkors to go with. If it hadn't been for
that, I'd probably be shooting with Canon stuff right now. (Or Pentax)