Fustrated & confused

Old May 8th 08, 12:54 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Blinky the Shark

Default Fustrated & confused

Stewy wrote:

In article ,
(chatty cathy) wrote:

Ok i hope this got your attention..haha
i am not into camera Lingo..i have no idea what all them DSL or senser
numers mean..i tried reading the post about camera reccomendations but
got so confused when you all were talking about them levels and sensers
and etc..
I have a sanyo digital camera 6 MP..
i am taking it back..it goes through batteries about every 10 photos..i
couldnt believe that i had changed my batteries 3 times to just snap a
few photos..i was so mad..
then the camera kept turning off constantly..so i give up with
this..
I went online last night in search of a a easy point and shoot camera
that i could use that had a charger or dock on it so i dont have to do
batteries..my old 3 megapixels has a dock and i love it but i want to
move up on my pixels now..
can anyone suggest a reasonalble priced camera that has a charger
instead of batteries..
i looked at so many and i see most use batteries now..
would appreciate some insight please..keep it simple cause i dont
understand camera lingo..
i want at least a 6mp .
thanks...cathy

Could it be you're using ordinary alkaline batteries? Or NiMH? NiMH are
the recommended ones for digitals.

A few days ago, she reported getting a new camera that doesn't "use
batteries". So, at least in her outlook, this has been resolved.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Old May 11th 08, 06:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios[_2_]

? "Blinky the Shark" ?????? ??? ??????
news
Stewy wrote:

In article ,
(chatty cathy) wrote:

[...]

Maybe then it's powered from dark energy?

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering

Old May 11th 08, 06:50 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Blinky the Shark

Tzortzakakis Dimitrios wrote:

? "Blinky the Shark" ?????? ??? ??????
news
Stewy wrote:

In article ,
(chatty cathy) wrote:

[...]

Just add dehydrated water!

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups
The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://improve-usenet.org
NEW -- Now evaluating a GG-free news feed: http://usenet4all.se

Now I'm confused again - 40D - D300 Kevin Digital SLR Cameras 26 January 9th 08 04:43 PM
Still confused about RAW & TIF Richard DeLuca Digital Photography 80 December 17th 06 01:14 AM
72 ppi? - Im confused. Crash Gordon Digital Photography 11 December 18th 05 06:11 PM
confused Pete D Digital Photography 6 January 30th 05 04:00 AM
Confused Hoyt Weathers Digital Photography 8 October 28th 04 12:47 PM