Make lots with 6$ investment

Old February 16th 06, 10:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Make lots with 6$ investment

Easy Money-Investment
Forum:

Make Money Fast And Easy!!!Make Money Fast And Easy!!!Make Money Fast
And Easy!!!

Dear future millionaires, How much money do you want to make the
following months? May be $50,000 or $100,000. Well now you have the
opportunity to get into an amazing program that can bring you huge
regards in LOTS OF FAST AND EASY MONEY!!! You can be making thousands
and thousands of dollars in just a few weeks and it will only take you
an insignificant investment and a few minutes of your time. A national
TV channel recently dedicated a program to explain how this business
works and how it can make many people rich FAST AND EASY!!! It also
stated that there are no laws prohibiting it, and it gave several
testimonials about people that have already made fortunes on the
System. One of them was a 15 year old boy whose parents found $71,000
hidden in his closet. He at last confessed that he wasn't on drugs or
anything, he didn't steal the money either. He said that he simply
joined a program that he found on the internet. I think that reading
the information bellow could have a big impact on your overall income,
so read it carefully and follow the instructions exactly as specified.
MAKE EASY AND QUICK CASH MONEY by doing almost nothing (NO JOKE, NO
SCAM, AND VERY LEGAL) Please read on! You will be very thankful you
did! A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like
you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you
could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
investment of $6.00! So I thought," Yeah, right, this must be a scam",
but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said
that you send $1.00 to each ofthe 6 names and address stated in the
article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the
list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are
thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and
talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured
what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Like most of
us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal
aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Then I
invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... Within 7 days, I
started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would
end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made
about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over
$1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still
growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just
over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth
$6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let
me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works.... also,
make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the
information off of it as you need it.
STEP 1) Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on
each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING
LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6
pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the
envelope to prevent thievery. Next, place one paper in
each envelope stating the above phrase, your name and address,
and a $1.00 bill. What you are
doing is creating a service by this. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! This
program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the
instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. Your
product is simply a service of helping develop mail lists. Mail the 6
envelopes to the following addresses:

#1] Andrew, 4/38 York St, Oatlands 2117, Australia
#2] Mike 384 Remy Ave. Mansfield, Ohio 44902
#3] R Gibson 201 Blackwood Clementon Rd 603. Lindenwold.NJ 08021
#4] Peter, G2, 13 East Esplanade, Manly 2095, Australia
#5] R.M. Parker, P.O. Box 2083, Strawberry Hills 2083, N.S.W Australia
#6] M. Davis 33A North Street, Essex Junction, Vermont 05452

STEP 2) Now take me #1 name and address off the list that you see
above, move the other names up (6
becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name and address as number
6 on the list. STEP 3 Change anything you need to, but try to keep
this article as close to original as possible. Now,
post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I
think there are close to 44,000 groups)

All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money
you make!
-DIRECTIONS--HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS----
Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the
beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom
of this document, and select 'copy'
from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the
computers memory.
Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
of the blank page. From the 'edit'
menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into
notepad so that you can add your name to the list.
Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your postings in different sittings, you'll
always have this file to go back to.
Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for
various newsgroups (on-line forums,
message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by highlighting the text of
this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in
the Subject, this will be the header that
everyone sees as they scroll through the list of
postings in a particular group, click the post
message button. You're done with your first one!

Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different
newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take
about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! #*REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS
YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A
MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving money from around
the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due
to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay
anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will
deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.** Now the
WHY part Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low
example). So then I made $5.00 with my name and address at #6 on the
letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the
MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name and address at #5 and only 5
persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for
me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name and address
at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.001
Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my
name and address at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an
additional $626.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625
persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name and address at #2 and
they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those
3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my
name and address at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react
I will receive $15,625,00! With an original investment of only $6.00!
AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the
latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names
on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting
again. The thing to remember is, do you realize that thousands of
people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these
articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So can you afford $6.00 and
see if it really works?? I think so... People have said, "what if the
plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So what! What are
the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users
and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups
everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to
50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual
internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. ALSO
REMEMBER*** : : SEND YOUR $1 OUT TO EVERYONE ON THE LIST, : EVEN IF
THEY ARE NOT FROM THE U.S. : : WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? :: : : GOOD
LUCK!! go to google.com and search for MAKE MONEY FAST AND EASY$$ and
you will find alot of message boards !MAKE MONEY FAST AND EASY$$