Steve Kramer gets egg on his beard AGAIN!

Old September 13th 04, 11:11 AM
Takin Gthepiss

Default Steve Kramer gets egg on his beard AGAIN!

"Steve Kramer" wrote in message

Rick Armstrong wrote:

ROTFL !!!!! It didn't take us long to realise that Kramer was playing
games
again.

You bet! And the name of the game is "Make Armstrong and Takin Dance!"

**You are *pathetic* Steve. Absolutely PATHETIC. You're the one dancing. And
you have to dance *EVERY* time when I 'borrow' your name to make a post! And
I'm *NOT* finished with you yet.... *grin*

I have NEVER seen anyone react as fast nor as vehemently as you and Takin,
especially Takin.

**I always act fast when its YOU I'm winding up... *grin*

On Saturday you posted:
"And now I understand that a coalition of people are going to re-post MY
posts so that there will be 5-10 advertisements for every one post made by
these flamers. THAT will certainly help."

And I replied that same day with:
"A coalition of people? You mean more of your sock puppets, right? LOL!!!"

And sure enough like the fool that you are, you did! Phil Glazer, Herbert
Stent, Emile Horn, and Chu Suhui. Over a dozen posts via these sock puppets
of yours! Each post was a blatant spam. You are only fooling yourself Steve,
no one else. You got caught out, and have ended up with egg all over your
beard AGAIN. *grin*

The back channels are burning up with people laughing
at you both. In fact, even the news groups posters are laughing at you
both.

**They're laughing at *YOU* you fool. You ridicule yourself with every post
you make, whether it's under your own name or under the name of one of your
numerous sock puppets.

Of course, you realize that the net cops (there are net cops in
EVERY groups who will ALWAYS fire off complaints to ISP's)

**The biggest net cop/snitch around at the moment is YOU. You've been
telling us for over a year now that it won't be long now till you get me
'shut down and put away'. You've even snitched me to the FBI!!! But guess
what??? Yep, I'm *STILL* here!!! *grin*

are all
posting complaints to Newsfeeds.com and Octanews.com now for actually
spaming and flooding,

**You mean like when YOU spammed and flooded the net yesterday with the help
of your sock puppets Phil Glazer, Herbert Stent, Emile Horn, and Chu
Suhui??? LOL!!!!

even though you are using my name and address to
do it.

But I really want to thank you for keeping my web site posted so often.
It helps to keep it in the top positions on all search engines! Keep up
the good work!

**The good work of making you an object of ridicule? You don't need my help
for that!!! Yesterday you set up a rabble of sock muppets and spammed the
net with your posts in the belief that you were promoting your business. You
keep telling us that you are soooooo busy that you have to turn work away,
but still had the time to set up 4 sock muppets and to make over a dozen
posts with your SPAMMING.

Deny it Steve, deny to the group that you are not a SPAMMER.

Over to you Steve.... *grin*

Steve Kombat Kramer
"PhotoEnvisions" Freelance Photography
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.takingthe****.0catch.com/...mer/index.html

--
"The voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new horizons,
but in seeing with new eyes." - Marcel Proust

Old September 15th 04, 03:21 AM
J Stryker

Rick Armstrong wrote:

[...]

I don't know what this is all about but it sure is funny. By the way
those names just sound a little funny, just a little bit. Haha

Old September 15th 04, 08:57 AM
Rick Armstrong

"J Stryker" wrote in message
om...

Rick Armstrong wrote:

[...]

.... And if you think that's funny, try doing a google groups search for
STEVE KRAMER... ROTFL!!