O N L I N E P H O T O G R A P H Y D I P L O M A S

Old September 10th 04, 08:36 PM
Takin Gthepiss

"Steve Kramer" wrote in message

jimkramer wrote:

Steve, would you please, put some shot in this twit and drop him in a
river.

Not enough people would care... )

**But you care enough to post a reply, don't you Steve..... ;-)

Besides, he's never shown enough courage to post in his own name.

**In other words, you're claiming that you've got 'courage' because you've
posted in your own name???

LOL!!! Now I know you really are an asshole.

He only exists because "I" exist.

**You might exist Steve, but your photography "awards" sure as hell don't.
LOL!!!

Oddly enough, I find that rather flattering.

**And I find it flattering that every time I pull your chain, you dance for
me. :-)

Imagine if someone's only reason for living was 'you.' Even our wives have
more reason for living than that.

**How's the wife Steve? Has she had those broken teeth that you gave her
seen to yet?

But not this guy. He's empty without having someone else's identity. Can
you imagine just how unhappy he must really be? Right now he's taking it
out on me. Soon that will change as it stops producing the desired results
as more and more people realize that it's not me posting just by looking
at the headers. Then chances are better than good that he will eat the
barrel of his own weapon just to stop the pain.

**ROFL!!!!! Won't be long now, eh Steve??? ;-)

But it does give me an idea.
Jim Kramer (soon to be Kramer's School of Imaging)

There is a good living to be made in teaching people how to use the other
three buttons on their cameras, especially if you live in a tourist area.
It's a skill that they can take with them and use on all future vacations,
and they are willing to invest to learn that skill. Add to that a second
class in the basics of photo retouching and you'll have yourself a good
self sustaining business. I get clients coming back year after year for
'specialization' in specific areas of photography such as landscape or
candid street photography... except here our 'candid streets' run through
the middle of hill tribe villages and you have to watch where you step...
I have a couple booked for two days who just want to watch me as I work
two assignment shoots, one tomorrow afternoon photographing planes taking
off from the Chiang Mai airport that a travel magazine wants for it's
cover for the October issue's main feature, and another on Tuesday in a
remote village that runs a street market once a month for hill tribe
villagers to sell their produce and an NGO want's photos of that.

**ROFLMFAO!!!!!! Business is sooooo good that you have to set up sock
puppets to help you promote your business, eh Steve!!! Business is soooooo
good that you have to continually spam this group to try and drum up
business, eh Steve!!!

Next thing we know you'll be telling us that you're sooooo busy that you've
had to turn work away..... whoops I just remembered, you've already tried
that wheeze with us... ;-)

These two people have taken my basic classes and now just want to get the
real down and dirty 'how it's done on the job' inside secrets (?) but they
are happy to pay to do so. Frankly, I'm glad to have the company.

**I bet!!! But you won't be able to play with yourself quite so easily...

It's much nicer to shoot with other people

**Now you sound like a sleezebag player in a porno flic...

and be able to share ideas. Besides, they may see some things at the
market from a different perspective than I would, and will help me a great
deal to be able to 'see' it through their eyes as well as my own.

**But it STILL won't help you, them, or us 'see' those "awards" of yours...
will it???

ROFL!!!!!!!

Steve Kombat Kramer
"PhotoEnvisions" Freelance Photography
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.takingthe****.0catch.com/...mer/index.html

--
"The voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new horizons,
but in seeing with new eyes." - Marcel Proust

Old September 10th 04, 11:11 PM
Rick Armstrong

"Takin Gthe****" wrote in message

and be able to share ideas. Besides, they may see some things at the
market from a different perspective than I would, and will help me a
great deal to be able to 'see' it through their eyes as well as my own.

**But it STILL won't help you, them, or us 'see' those "awards" of
yours... will it???

ROFL!!!!!!!

Kramer is a prized bull ****ter and this latest business venture of his
selling fake diplomas outlines to us all just what kind of a liar and crook
he is.

Old September 10th 04, 11:32 PM
ChrisPlatt

Okay, I just emailed you the money.
Please fax me the diploma, as I do not have a computer.

TIA,
Christopher Flatt

Old September 11th 04, 07:08 AM
Justin Thyme

"Rick Armstrong" wrote in message
anews.com...

Kramer is a prized bull ****ter and this latest business venture of his
selling fake diplomas outlines to us all just what kind of a liar and
crook he is.

I don't know anything about steve kramer, but I do know that of the 3
messages on this thread, only 1 was posted by someone in thailand, and that
is where kramer claims he is. Therefore I am 100% confident that the post
that started this thread, and the second "steve kramer" post (the one about
reporting them to the feds), are both fakes. The third "steve kramer" post,
where he talks about taking people on assignment with him, is the only one
actually posted from thailand, therefore odds on that is the real steve
kramer. I don't know why he is the target of so much flaming, because that
post does sound like the words of someone who does have a clue. Yes there
are lots of pro's who shouldn't be, i'm not going to say if steve kramer
fits into that category or not, but he sounds to have more of a clue than a
lot of posters in here.

Old September 11th 04, 08:06 AM
Fred Nurk

Justin Thyme wrote:

[...]

Remember theres a ****** or 2 in thailand whats got a crush on steve
kramer. Only a very few anti kramer types here but they sure as ****
make a helluva lot of noise. Ah well, they help kramer with advertisin
an he dont seem to upset with the help hes gettin from em. Seems like a
little game fer him toyin with these puppets in fact! Hes sure makin em
dance a lot! ;-)

fnurk