Whoopie! The party just goes on and on.

Old July 23rd 08, 09:16 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
2SQUID

Default Whoopie! The party just goes on and on.

The old man will be pleased. All that money he spent on my educ8tion
wasn't wasted at all. I learned to party with the best of them. And...
Clean up the mess before he sees it too!

Whoopee! http://www.auspub.com.au/squids/
Old July 23rd 08, 11:32 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
BustedFrog

2SQUID wrote:
The old man will be pleased. All that money he spent on my educ8tion
wasn't wasted at all. I learned to party with the best of them. And...
Clean up the mess before he sees it too!

Do you actually think that you are fooling anybody? Just curious as to
how delusional you really are.

Ribbit
Old July 23rd 08, 12:23 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Troy Piggins[_15_]

* 2SQUID wrote :
The old man will be pleased. All that money he spent on my educ8tion
wasn't wasted at all. I learned to party with the best of them. And...
Clean up the mess before he sees it too!

Whoopee! http://www.auspub.com.au/squids/

Actually, those photos looks quite good. Not sure how much of a
hypocrite you are posting them to RPE35mm since you berated the
rest of us for the very same thing just days ago, but they look
better than others of D-Mac's posted in the past. Don't
understand the story behind it, would rather just links to good
photos and maybe a story on how they were taken, or special
techniques/settings etc.

--
Troy Piggins
I always appreciate critique.
Old July 23rd 08, 10:24 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
2SQUID

BustedFrog wrote:
2SQUID wrote:
The old man will be pleased. All that money he spent on my educ8tion
wasn't wasted at all. I learned to party with the best of them. And...
Clean up the mess before he sees it too!

Do you actually think that you are fooling anybody? Just curious as to
how delusional you really are.

Ribbit

It's the tits that give me away! Maybe I should use a compression bra?
Nah. I'd have to get a hair cut then.

What about you ribbit?
Who are you trying to fool?
Not me I hope because you are a totally transparent troll. In case you
don't know, your IP address in encoded in the header of all aioe messages.

If you really do want to look smart, you'll stop using other posting
mediums while in the same session you posted using aioe. That way no one
will be able to check on who you are and who you are also impersonating
at the same time.

Me and big squid
Old July 24th 08, 02:49 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Busted Frog

2SQUID wrote:
BustedFrog wrote:
2SQUID wrote:
The old man will be pleased. All that money he spent on my educ8tion
wasn't wasted at all. I learned to party with the best of them.
And... Clean up the mess before he sees it too!

Do you actually think that you are fooling anybody? Just curious as to
how delusional you really are.

Ribbit

It's the tits that give me away! Maybe I should use a compression bra?
Nah. I'd have to get a hair cut then.

What about you ribbit?
Who are you trying to fool?

Anyone at all - I'm not fussy.

Not me I hope because you are a totally transparent troll.

Is that why I don't cast a shadow? Huh! So I'm not a vampire after all,
just a totally transparent troll. Thanks for that, it is a weight off my
mind, sleeping in that coffin wasn't so bad, but it played havoc with my
sex life - they kept falling out.

In case you
don't know, your IP address in encoded in the header of all aioe messages.

No, just the IP range. You are a bit slow there. That is why they
blacklist ISP ranges rather than individual addresses.

If you really do want to look smart,

No, it would mean shaving every morning and getting an occasional
haircut. I'll stay the way I am.

you'll stop using other posting
mediums while in the same session you posted using aioe.

I never do, never had a need to. I am not bashful, I have no difficulty
telling you what I think of you without changing socks.

You are an obnoxious idiot, boring as hell, ill educated, obsessive, not
very bright, full of **** and full of yourself. Hmmm, on reflection that
could be much the same thing - couldn't it? Yes, my last observation was
superfluous.

That way no one
will be able to check on who you are and who you are also impersonating
at the same time.

Don't worry, I only impersonate you when I'm in the bathroom. I flushed
my last impersonation of you.

Ribbit

Old July 24th 08, 05:10 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

"2SQUID" wrote in message
The old man will be pleased. All that money he spent on my educ8tion
wasn't wasted at all. I learned to party with the best of them. And...
Clean up the mess before he sees it too!

Whoopee! http://www.auspub.com.au/squids/

So does your cough Dad know your using his cough cough publishing
empires web site to host your photos Douggie boi ??

Don Hirschberg

About a 3rd party lens. Ruman Digital Photography 3 December 17th 06 05:56 PM
XTi 3rd party batteries Yahoo Digital Photography 1 November 27th 06 05:35 AM
About a 3rd party lens. Ruman 35mm Photo Equipment 3 January 23rd 06 01:58 AM
party barry Digital ZLR Cameras 2 June 27th 05 08:27 PM
PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY Randy Birch Film & Labs 1 December 31st 03 09:52 PM