What kind of info can get by their pose?

Old June 6th 06, 05:35 AM posted to rec.photo.technique.people

Default Nebraska High '51 portraits renamed & combined

Jack Campin - bogus address 寫道:

http://paladin-company.tripod.com/gallery/school203.jpg

Despite looking like a direct URL to a jpeg, attempting
to get that file invokes a heap of Javascript. Which, on
my machine, fails.

I apologize that I didn't update the picture link. Tripod will
re-direct viewers
if any file no long exists. Here is the permanent name for those files:

http://paladin-company.tripod.com/ga...rtraits-01.jpg

I've re-confirmed this address, and you will be able to go directly to
the
school pictures now.

Why do people use crap services like Tripod? There are
lots of places where you can get a few tens of megs of
ad-free server space for a few pounds a year.

For now I find Tripod's homepage enough for my needs, but I do look
forward to getting a ad-free server. (I agree that Tripod auto-inserts
*alot* of codes into my html files when I upload them. And there are
ways to get around that.. But I'm not going to do it.)

My motto for today? Nothing is really free actually, except the air.
And I sincerely hope that they won't tax air in my lifetime.

Again sorry if my filenames caused viewers some inconveniences...

Btw, hello England. I'm from USA.