[SI] PING - Mike Henley - Mandate.

Old April 10th 05, 02:08 AM
Bandicoot

"Alan Browne" wrote in message
.. .
The mandate in one word is: "cute".

Cute what? "anything". (well, almost, read below)

Keep in mind that the mandate was chosen by a just-turned-21 blue-eyed
girl who had been sad and tearful lately, so it's partly a test of your
photographic ability to cheer someone up. I few caveats though; I would
avoid clichés… so NO portraits of human babies or children per se,
especially not babies, and no portraits of cats, kitties, dogs, puppies.
So there you go, interpret the rest however you please, have fun, and I
hope you'll manage to deliver a photo that evokes that mixture of
captivation, endearment and delight experienced when the mind perceives
"cute".

- Mike Henley, April 8, 2005

Due: April 24, 2005

No cats eh? Are piglets OK?....

;-)

Peter

- Mike Henley, April 8, 2005

Due: April 24, 2005

No cats eh? Are piglets OK?....

;-)

Peter

- Mike Henley, April 8, 2005

Due: April 24, 2005

No cats eh? Are piglets OK?....

;-)

Peter

Old April 10th 05, 02:12 AM
William Graham

No cats eh? Are piglets OK?....

Cats are only OK if they are kittens sleeping nestled in the arms of big
dogs.........

Old April 10th 05, 02:12 AM
William Graham

Old April 10th 05, 08:20 AM
Douglas

"Bandicoot" wrote in message
"Alan Browne" wrote in message
.. .
The mandate in one word is: "cute".

No cats eh? Are piglets OK?....

;-)

Peter

Sure Pete, Pics of your kids are always welcome!

Old April 11th 05, 12:45 PM
Bandicoot

"Douglas" wrote in message

"Bandicoot" wrote in message
"Alan Browne" wrote in message
.. .
The mandate in one word is: "cute".

No cats eh? Are piglets OK?....

;-)

Peter

Sure Pete, Pics of your kids are always welcome!

Hmmm, I feel a spoof entry coming on....

Peter

Old April 11th 05, 01:22 PM
Owamanga

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 12:45:15 +0100, "Bandicoot"
wrote:

"Douglas" wrote in message

"Bandicoot" wrote in message
"Alan Browne" wrote in message
.. .
The mandate in one word is: "cute".

No cats eh? Are piglets OK?....

;-)

Peter

Sure Pete, Pics of your kids are always welcome!

Hmmm, I feel a spoof entry coming on....

Self portraits of the one-eyed trouser snake are strictly forbidden,
even if it *is* wearing a silly hat.

--
Owamanga!
http://www.pbase.com/owamanga