[SI] Ping Al & Bret

Old January 4th 05, 02:23 AM
Lionel

Default [SI] Ping Al & Bret

Guys, I can't find the email telling me when my mandate is coming up.
ISTR it being some time in January, though. Could one of you tell me
exactly?

Old January 4th 05, 02:39 AM
Steve Young

"Lionel" wrote

Guys, I can't find the email telling me when my mandate is coming up.
ISTR it being some time in January, though. Could one of you tell me
exactly?

rather typical of your memory, isn't it?
how close do you think you came?

Old January 4th 05, 02:54 AM
Al Denelsbeck

Lionel wrote in
:

Guys, I can't find the email telling me when my mandate is coming up.
ISTR it being some time in January, though. Could one of you tell me
exactly?

Ah! What we have here is a case of mistaken identity! Our friend
Lionel is under the impression he is now Jim "Let's **** Bret Off" Kramer,
or perhaps Michael "I Promise It Won't Be Seven" Hoffman! ;-)

But alas, this is not the case, and he cannot reap their benefits, at
least in regard to the Shoot-In. Lionel's turn to spark our imaginations
(and attempt to thwart the roll of film I just loaded) does not come until
April 22. That still falls well ahead of me, though, and revenge can be
sweet...

And as always, should anyone else be unsure about their place in the
lineup, check out the rulz page at http://www.aliasimages.com/si/rulz.html,
since the whole list (and deleted scenes, and lots of easter eggs) can be
found there, courtesy of Alan Browne and Matt Clara.

Viva SI!

- Al.

--
To reply, insert dash in address to match domain below

Online photo gallery at www.wading-in.net
Old January 4th 05, 03:53 AM
Bernie

Lionel wrote:
Guys, I can't find the email telling me when my mandate is coming up.
ISTR it being some time in January, though. Could one of you tell me
exactly?

Bwahahahahaha!

I can see Lionel's mandate now:

MANDATE: Really bad, poorly composed, blurry concert photography of
uninteresting white trash gothic bands in Australia.

Seems that is the only type of 'photography' Lionel is capable of.

Have ya seen Lionel's portfolio @ http://www.imagenoir.com ?

Lame, huh?

BY THE WAY, FOUND SOME MORE PICS OF LIONEL TODAY ...

http://tinypic.com/160un8

Nice clothes, Lionel ... and the bitch with the glasses is more your
type than your current Asian whore.

)))))))))))))))

Old January 4th 05, 07:22 AM
Lionel

Kibo informs me that "Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet stated
that:

"Lionel" wrote

Guys, I can't find the email telling me when my mandate is coming up.
ISTR it being some time in January, though. Could one of you tell me
exactly?

rather ty[*SLAP!*]

Been taking any photos recently, Steve?

Old January 4th 05, 07:26 AM
Lionel

Kibo informs me that "Bernie" stated that:

Lionel wrote:
Guys, I can't find the email telling me when my mandate is coming up.
ISTR it being some time in January, though. Could one of you tell me
exactly?

Bwahah[*SLAP!*]

Hey Tony, how does it feel to spend your entire life slavishly trawling
for info on me & your other idols? - We sure must've gotten you where it
hurts.
Man, your life must *really* suck.

Old January 4th 05, 06:43 PM
Alan Browne