Sorry, Out of the loop for 3 years

Old July 12th 09, 05:04 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Robert Coe

Default Sorry, Out of the loop for 3 years

On Sun, 12 Jul 2009 06:58:01 -0700 (PDT), Helen
wrote:
: On Jul 11, 10:12*pm, uw wayne wrote:
: Have not seen any posts from Helen. Can I get an update from her?
: Thanks.
:
: Your concern is sweet. Thank you.

Ah, but not all of us are as laid back and "sweet" as Wayne is. With some of
us you'll have no credibility until you persuade Bret to cough up that 40D you
gave him a couple of years ago. We don't actually recall that he even gave you
his old 20D, and now he's parading all over Usenet with his new 5D2. If he's
rich enough to go full-frame, he can certainly afford to relinquish his old
goods, especially since you helped him out as you did.

The Canon Avenger
Old July 13th 09, 11:58 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

wrote:
: On Jul 11, 10:12 pm, uw wayne wrote:
: Have not seen any posts from Helen. Can I get an update from her?
: Thanks.
:
: Your concern is sweet. Thank you.

Ah, but not all of us are as laid back and "sweet" as Wayne is. With some of
us you'll have no credibility until you persuade Bret to cough up that 40D you
gave him a couple of years ago. We don't actually recall that he even gave you
his old 20D, and now he's parading all over Usenet with his new 5D2. If he's
rich enough to go full-frame, he can certainly afford to relinquish his old
goods, especially since you helped him out as you did.

The Canon Avenger

Gosh it's hard to tell who's trolling whom at this point.......
Old July 14th 09, 02:38 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Default Is Bret Douglas really queer?

Helen wrote:
Being called vile names by the likes of D-Mac means nothing.

Psst: don't reply to trolls, Helen.
Old July 15th 09, 06:25 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alienjones[_6_]

Default Does Douglas J.MacDonald love man meat?

Annika1980 wrote:
On Jul 13, 10:01 pm, Pixel Bandit wrote:
Helen... Be a little careful calling me a liar or I'll repost all your
messages and the emails you sent me with a link to two men engaged in
oral sex if like.

But you ARE a liar, Douggie.
Ask anybody.

BTW, how's that stepped out pano coming?
And where were those galleries again?
And the location of your photography business? I'm still unclear on
that one, too.
Oh, and let's not forget all your new equipment. It was Nikon, wasn't
it?

And you?

A thieving fraudster. Self confesses paedophile, engaging in criminal
activities trying to crack into business accounts on Ebay, stealing
people's identities to do it with and setting up fake web site using
stolen images and identities. Yes, a nice swine you are jackass.
Old July 15th 09, 08:16 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Jeff R.

Alienjones wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
On Jul 13, 10:01 pm, Pixel Bandit wrote:
Helen... Be a little careful calling me a liar or I'll repost all
your messages and the emails you sent me with a link to two men
engaged in oral sex if like.

But you ARE a liar, Douggie.
Ask anybody.

BTW, how's that stepped out pano coming?
And where were those galleries again?
And the location of your photography business? I'm still unclear on
that one, too.
Oh, and let's not forget all your new equipment. It was Nikon,
wasn't it?

And you?

A thieving fraudster. Self confesses paedophile, engaging in criminal
activities trying to crack into business accounts on Ebay, stealing
people's identities to do it with and setting up fake web site using
stolen images and identities. Yes, a nice swine you are jackass.

Me?
I'm just sitting here, chuckling, observing that every time Douggie replies
to a post like this, with a subject line:
"Does Douglas J.MacDonald love man meat?"
he is making another copy of that assertion in everyone's memory.

....and begging me to repost this link:
http://www.mendosus.com/photography/doug.html
for exactly the same reason.

--
Jeff R.
(need help packing for Mexico, Doug?)

Old July 15th 09, 11:20 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alienjones[_6_]

Annika1980 wrote:
On Jul 15, 3:16 am, "Jeff R." wrote:

Me?
I'm just sitting here, chuckling, observing that every time Douggie replies
to a post like this, with a subject line:
"Does Douglas J.MacDonald love man meat?"
he is making another copy of that assertion in everyone's memory.

...and begging me to repost this link:http://www.mendosus.com/photography/doug.html
for exactly the same reason.

It gives me joy that his asshole is still burning after the reaming it
took.

Quite the opposite.
A fellow remarked just last week when he stood in the gallery looking at
the 6 feet wide canvas print I made by "stepping out" 20 or so frames I
shot as I motored along the harbour in my dingy... Is this the one that
wacky jerk on Usenet is going on about?

Amazing isn't it? This guy found the Gallery OK yet you dickheads would
prefer not to look for it.

The real problem for you useless cretins is your attitude that you
actually matter. Boy, are you lot in for a surprise when they let you out.
Old July 15th 09, 11:41 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Jeff R.

Alienjones wrote:
Quite the opposite.
A fellow remarked just last week when he stood in the gallery looking
at the 6 feet wide canvas print I made by "stepping out" 20 or so
frames I shot as I motored along the harbour in my dingy... Is this
the one that wacky jerk on Usenet is going on about?

I call you out on that lie, Douglas.

Either reveal where this so-called "gallery" is, so that we can indeed check
it out and prove ourselves wrong, or retract and apologise.

If you are a real man, that is.

I understand that you will fail to do this. You have made your standards
and priorities pretty clear in the past.

Amazing isn't it? This guy found the Gallery OK yet you dickheads
would prefer not to look for it.

It's so easy to find, yet you refuse to identify it.
Neat little loophole for you, isn't it Doug!
Shame it only exists in your mind.

The real problem for you useless cretins is your attitude that you
actually matter. Boy, are you lot in for a surprise when they let you
out.

Note that I remain, as I have always been, perfectly willing to be proven
wrong - at which point I will unreservedly apologise.

Now that's a claim you couldn't make, Douggie.
(unless you just choose to lie again)

--
Jeff R.
(still waiting for summonses, stepped out panos, gallery addresses etc.

Old July 16th 09, 04:01 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Jeff R.

Annika1980 wrote:
On Jul 15, 6:20 pm, Alienjones wrote:

A fellow remarked just last week when he stood in the gallery
looking at the 6 feet wide canvas print I made by "stepping out" 20
or so frames I shot as I motored along the harbour in my dingy... Is
this the one that wacky jerk on Usenet is going on about?

And then you woke up.

:-)

Old July 16th 09, 08:02 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

"Jeff R." wrote in message
Alienjones wrote:
[...]

speaking of Summonses. Douggie could you please provide the event number
(that's the one the officer gave you a copy of when you swore out your
complaint against me and ^Tems^) so I can present myself to the Australian
Federal Police and assist them in their enquiries, after all I am above all
else a respected member of my community and a law abiding citizen as well.
I await your reply.

--
[This comment is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of
Scientology International]

Old July 17th 09, 12:07 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Annika1980 wrote:
On Jul 15, 6:20 pm, Alienjones wrote:

A fellow remarked just last week when he stood in the gallery looking at
the 6 feet wide canvas print I made by "stepping out" 20 or so frames I
shot as I motored along the harbour in my dingy... Is this the one that
wacky jerk on Usenet is going on about?

And then you woke up.

.... with nocturnal emissions to clean.