Some of my photographs

Old May 21st 07, 11:43 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Ryadiia

Default Some of my photographs

This is an attempt to continue a new trend Russell Stewart got going a few
days ago. It's a revolutionary concept in a group full of Usenet bullies.
It's called photography!

http://www.ryadia.com/album1/index.html

How long do you give this post before the bullies hijack it?
10 minutes?
An hour?
Maybe a day?

Make a guess.

Old May 21st 07, 03:46 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

Ryadiia wrote:
This is an attempt to continue a new trend Russell Stewart got going a few
days ago. It's a revolutionary concept in a group full of Usenet bullies.
It's called photography!

http://www.ryadia.com/album1/index.html

How long do you give this post before the bullies hijack it?
10 minutes?
An hour?
Maybe a day?

Make a guess.

24.

Now, Douglas, here you go again, leading with your chin.

There really aren't many effective bullies around here. More pests than
bullies, for sure. And the real ones *could* simply be ignored.

--
john mcwilliams

Please BE SURE to capitalize IMPORTANT WORDS in case you think your
audience is NOT very bright, or you have a limited vocabulary.
Old May 21st 07, 11:23 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Ryadiia

"John McWilliams" wrote in message
. ..
Ryadiia wrote:
This is an attempt to continue a new trend Russell Stewart got going a
few days ago. It's a revolutionary concept in a group full of Usenet
bullies. It's called photography!

http://www.ryadia.com/album1/index.html

How long do you give this post before the bullies hijack it?
10 minutes?
An hour?
Maybe a day?

Make a guess.

24.

Now, Douglas, here you go again, leading with your chin.

There really aren't many effective bullies around here. More pests than
bullies, for sure. And the real ones *could* simply be ignored.

--
john mcwilliams

Please BE SURE to capitalize IMPORTANT WORDS in case you think your
audience is NOT very bright, or you have a limited vocabulary.

I'm amazed John. That someone with a grain if interest in photography
actually replied and all three bullies stayed away. I'm stunned. After the
bullying by Bret Douglas and Mark Morgan when I posted photos before my
holiday, I guess I just expected them to keep it up.

Sadly John, ignoring them is not an option when their only intention is to
harm me and my businesses. Thanks for the suggestion. Others have made it
and it simply didn't work. It's nice to see Julian Abbot (himself a very
keen photographer) didn't just raid my library while he was looking after
the house.

The fact the bullies can't read headers (which would ID the posts) and
claimed Julian and my mates were actually me is really curious. Anyway, Did
you look at the pictures and what do you think? I took 30 Gig of images
while I was away. If the bullies keep out of it, I'll share them as I get
time to process them.

I used a neat little 'periscope' on the 20D for some. This allowed me to
shoot at ground level. I also got some increadable underwater shots by
putting the Panasonic in an open top, perspex box and using the tilting LCD
screen to compose the shots.

I think I'm about to buy one of the dedicated underwater cameras from
Olympus. This would make for some spectacular shots of the Gret Barrier Reef
when I head up there when I get sick of people again.

Douglas

Old May 22nd 07, 02:33 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
MarkČ

Ryadiia wrote:
[...]

I'm not angry, or posting this with any ill will at all...so please read in
all seriousness:

I've never threatened you in any way, Doug. So "bully" really doesn't apply
to me.
On the other hand, you have posted numerous threats of legal action, and
entire new threads going after me. I have done nothing but respond to what
I see and read. The term "bully" refers to a person one who intimidates
weaker people. If you feel that's what I've done, and that you are weak and
intimidated, then you're free to feel that way.

I haven't threatened you or sought to do harm. You've made real and overt
efforts to intimidate (legal action, newspaper ads, etc.), but your efforts
fail to intimidate because the facts and realities don't support your claims
and your actions don't indicate follow through on your threats. In regard
to me in particular, your claims are wildly inaccurate.

You are free to make whatever claims you like, of course...I'm free to
respond to those claims, as I have. I have done so truthfully, and in good
faith...with the primary goal of seeking and communicating the truth. At
this point, even "non-combatants" have identified your behavior (take John's
response, here, for example). This should allow you to see that you're
doing far more damage to yourself with your continued rants. You're not
"punishing Bret" at this point, because with each new regurgitation of the
same song, you alienate yourself further, and convince even those who might
have been sympathetic at some point to think ill of you. If you stop, it
will not be so much a favor to Bret, but to yourself and the group. Bret's
reputation isn't going to change, but yours COULD...if you'd turn the corner
and move along.

I think it's time to take a break. You are free, of course, to
continue...but I'm going to make a real effort to stop responding to you in
hopes that it will encourage you to step back and see that you only damage
yourself when you continue.

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old May 22nd 07, 03:46 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On May 21, 6:23 pm, "Ryadiia" wrote:

I'm amazed John. That someone with a grain if interest in photography
actually replied and all three bullies stayed away. I'm stunned. After the
bullying by Bret Douglas and Mark Morgan when I posted photos before my
holiday, I guess I just expected them to keep it up.

Hey PW, you owe me a buck! He mentioned me before you.

The fact that he mentioned either of us in a thread he started
presumably to show his photos only validates John's observation about
Doug leading with his chin. It also validates my observation that D-
Mac's sole reason for existence here is to try to seek conflict
wherever he can find or create it. So sad, Little Douggie doesn't
have anybody to play with cause those mean old bullies scared all his
friends away. Poor wittle Douggie.

Sadly, Sybil is still clinging to the notion that he and Julian are
different people when you already busted his ass thoroughly on that
lie.

Old May 22nd 07, 04:13 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Ryadiia

"Annika1980" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Wow!
Less than one day and they both come out.
How predictable is that?

Old May 22nd 07, 05:09 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

Ryadiia wrote:
[...]

All right, all ready! All 'youse'. Points made, understood.

Now please, the three of youse- see if you can not reply to any post by
either of the other two, nor discuss the matter in other threads for a
period of two hours- days or weeks, if you possibly can.

My bet is placed. Ready, set, stop!

One of our pests is lonely ever since I stopped stalking, I mean,
replying to "her" posts, so go get 'em.

--
John McWilliams

Old May 22nd 07, 07:44 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Ryadiia

"John McWilliams" wrote in message
. ..

All right, all ready! All 'youse'. Points made, understood.

Now please, the three of youse- see if you can not reply to any post by
either of the other two, nor discuss the matter in other threads for a
period of two hours- days or weeks, if you possibly can.

My bet is placed. Ready, set, stop!

One of our pests is lonely ever since I stopped stalking, I mean, replying
to "her" posts, so go get 'em.

--
John McWilliams

Probably the sanest comment this group has had this year.
I have no problem in your suggestion John.
Let's see if the bullies can actually ignore me.

How much are you betting John?

Douglas

Old May 22nd 07, 08:09 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

Ryadiia wrote:
"John McWilliams" wrote in message
. ..
All right, all ready! All 'youse'. Points made, understood.

Now please, the three of youse- see if you can not reply to any post by
either of the other two, nor discuss the matter in other threads for a
period of two hours- days or weeks, if you possibly can.

My bet is placed. Ready, set, stop!

One of our pests is lonely ever since I stopped stalking, I mean, replying
to "her" posts, so go get 'em.

Probably the sanest comment this group has had this year.
I have no problem in your suggestion John.
Let's see if the bullies can actually ignore me.

How much are you betting John?

28 Quid.

But, to be clear, the round has to start over. Mentioning the others,
even obliquely, is a minor foul the Referee has to record!

--
john mcwilliams

"She grew on him like she was a colony of E. coli and he was
room-temperature Canadian beef." Allegedly student writing.
Old May 22nd 07, 09:35 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

On May 22, 12:09 am, John McWilliams wrote:
Ryadiia wrote:
"Annika1980" wrote in message
roups.com...
[...]

John McWilliams- Hide quoted text -

John,
All I can say is good luck. If these three can behave then there is
hope for all of us. Otherwise it will be business as usual.

How much is 28 quid in US cash anyway. If it isn't more than a couple
of bucks, I'm in.

Draco

new photographs gcorbeau Digital SLR Cameras 0 April 27th 07 07:39 PM
photographs tonita Digital Photography 3 August 23rd 06 12:57 AM
My photographs paul Fine Art, Framing and Display 0 July 17th 06 01:29 PM
360 VR Photographs...how is it done? ASAAR Digital Photography 23 May 4th 05 08:56 PM
Art photographs [email protected] General Equipment For Sale 0 February 23rd 05 05:59 AM