New website - please review

Old April 19th 04, 03:00 AM
ian green

Default New website - please review

"Dennis Bradley" :

As for your website, ..well, I was too busy looking at the images, so I

guess it must be doing the job it was intended to.

"GW" wrote in message

I would greatly appreciate any feedback you may have on my website.
Thanks in advance.
Gary
http://www.garydwhalen.com

i understand now why previous reviewers labeled it "one of the best
collections of nature photography" and all i can say "mee too"

thank you for exhibiting your works

--

ian green

Xeto : photo & graphic project : http://xeto.front.ru
photo galleries @ BlurryImage : http://www.blurryimage.com/user/ian%20green
selected photography : http://ian_green.photosight.ru/
..
EOF

Old April 19th 04, 03:11 AM
ian green

"GW" : ...
Hello all,
I would greatly appreciate any feedback you may have on my website.

Thanks in advance.

Gary

http://www.garydwhalen.com

check http://www.garydwhalen.com/Glowslot.html
this page has problems with background
some of it stay white not black as others

Old April 19th 04, 11:03 PM
GW

Thanks Ian. I have fixed that page.

Appreciate it.

Gary

"GW" : ...
Hello all,
I would greatly appreciate any feedback you may have on my website.

Thanks in advance.

Gary

http://www.garydwhalen.com

check http://www.garydwhalen.com/Glowslot.html
this page has problems with background
some of it stay white not black as others

--

ian green

Xeto : photo & graphic project : http://xeto.front.ru
photo galleries @ BlurryImage : http://www.blurryimage.com/user/ian%20green
selected photography : http://ian_green.photosight.ru/
.
EOF

Old April 20th 04, 02:42 AM
cargo

Default Gary Whalen

Steve wrote:

I am just starting to toy with some web design myself and there is a
lot to it but here is someone else who posted to this group and it just
blew me away:

a href="http://www.monochromatique.com/" monochromatique a

Disagree with you on this one. I found this site far too busy. It

seemed to
be way too eager to impress me with gimmicks. Perhaps it is trying to
distract the visitor from the photographs, which I found somewhat

banal. I
left with the impression that the author has a more promising career as a
programmer than as a photographer.

Well I agree on the photography, it is mediocre. There seems to be too
much of an attempt to create interest when the subject itself is enough.

It was the site's information architecture that appealed to me and also
what I thought was a fairly unobtrusive use of flash.

Old May 3rd 04, 09:10 AM
Alexis Neel

You tell him Michael!
Gary, you should go shoot a boy pouring syrup over a stack of
pancakes. Not THATS photography!

LOL!

Alexis
www.alexisneel.com

(Michael Scarpitti) wrote in message . com...
GW wrote in message ...
Hello all,
I would greatly appreciate any feedback you may have on my website.

Thanks in advance.

Gary

http://www.garydwhalen.com

--