Paris by night - France

Old February 6th 07, 01:12 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
tom

Default Paris by night - France

"Just D" a écrit dans le message de news:
Actually I love not only Paris but also Strasbourg and Colmar, if you
could that one day the whole world would say you thanks!

I found a few links on the Internet, not so many, but with very nice
photos. Although all they are truncated, just a few are large but the
quality is far from good.

Does anybody in this newsgroup have any good photos from these cities?

Just D.

I know Strasbourg and Colmar, there are beautiful cities. But I never made
photograph. One day surely. but when ?

Regard,
Tom

Old February 6th 07, 03:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Morton Linder

tom wrote:
Hello,

Some news pictures in my web : Paris by night

It's here : http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Paris_La_Nuit/index.htm

Thank's for visits and comments.

Regards,

Tom
http://tomcuss.free.fr
(enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

Dear Tom,

Formidable. I greatly enjoyed seeing your wonderful night photographs.
They bring back wonderful memories of a delayed honeymoon. I'm American,
and while studying in Utrecht in 1955, I was married there. Two months
later, we had a delayed weekend honeymoon in Paris. Third class train, a
room in a school dormitory with W.C. and sink down the hall, food at the
University of Paris cafeteria. Very little money then, but we loved it.
The City of Lights was gorgeous then.

Thanks again for posting your lovely images.

Regards,

Morton Linder
Old February 6th 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Robert Barr

tom wrote:

Hello,

Some news pictures in my web : Paris by night

It's here : http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Paris_La_Nuit/index.htm

Thank's for visits and comments.

Regards,

Tom
http://tomcuss.free.fr
(enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

Beautiful work, to these untrained eyes.

Doesn't Paris have any cheerleaders?
Old February 6th 07, 05:32 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Just D

"Robert Barr"
It's here : http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Paris_La_Nuit/index.htm

Beautiful work, to these untrained eyes.

Some kind of sarcasm?

Old February 6th 07, 08:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
tom

"Morton Linder" a écrit dans le message de news:
tom wrote:
[...]

Thanks very much, Morton Linder,
I know, my English isn't very good. But if my pictures could point out good
memories to you, I am really happy.

Best regard,
Tom

Old February 6th 07, 08:10 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
tom

"Robert Barr" a écrit dans le message de news:
tom wrote:

Hello,

Some news pictures in my web : Paris by night

It's here : http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Paris_La_Nuit/index.htm

Thank's for visits and comments.

Regards,

Tom
http://tomcuss.free.fr
(enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

Beautiful work, to these untrained eyes.

Doesn't Paris have any cheerleaders?

Thanks Robert,

But what is "cheerleaders" ?

My English is very bad and I don't know about it

Regard
Tom

Old February 6th 07, 08:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Just D

Tom,

Just try these links.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ine+dictionary

http://www.wordreference.com/enfr/cheerleaders

Sorry, it wasn't my message, I just found the translation for you.

Regards,
Just D.

Old February 6th 07, 11:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
tom

"Just D" a écrit dans le message de news:
Tom,

Just try these links.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ine+dictionary

http://www.wordreference.com/enfr/cheerleaders

Sorry, it wasn't my message, I just found the translation for you.

Regards,
Just D.

Thank for the link.
I did not know the second
Regards,
Tom

Old February 6th 07, 11:40 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Hoover

Wow!! Beautiful photos - the nicest I've seen posted on the internet in
some time.

"tom" wrote in message

"Rudy Benner" a écrit dans le message de news:

Jalbum has provision to show the details of exposure that are embedded in
each image. EXIF

Look for it.

Hello,
Yes, thanks, I know but I don't want to use it.

Regard,
Tom

Old February 6th 07, 02:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Hal Lowe

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 23:28:22 +0100, "tom"
wrote:

Hello,

Some news pictures in my web : Paris by night

It's here : http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Paris_La_Nuit/index.htm

Thank's for visits and comments.

Regards,

Tom
http://tomcuss.free.fr
(enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

Hello Tom,

Nicely done! I've added a link to one of my pages for you:
http://www.halowe-graphics.com/photo.html
Click on the "Photo Galleries" link.

Take care,

Hal Lowe