Lots of old & new cameras, filters & lenses 4 sale

Old June 11th 05, 08:31 PM
Phil

Default Lots of old & new cameras, filters & lenses 4 sale

All this stuff is from my father-in-laws estate & I have no use for it
& need to sell it to help maintain mom-in-law. Email & I can send you
an Excel SSheet w/ all info & prices I would like to have. Below is
just a sample:
Ashai Pentax w/ lenses; Nikon F3 HP with long lens, w-ang & 50mm motor
drive, vivitar flash & flash adaptor, instructions & filters EX cond;
Olympus OM1 w/ lenses, case & instructions; over 50 filters, some new
in box; over 100 cameras-- 15 or so flash units most bulb type. I have
2 ciroflex & an original ciroflex box. One Petri w/ case. old flash
bulbs (unused) I have at least 80 Kodak items (mostly old cameras),
Box, autographic folding, rainbow brownies. I also have a Mod B or C
Minolta-35 w/ orig case, flash, instructions & lens. The last camera
was made in Occupied Japan around 1949-50 or earlier.
Thanks for your consideration
Phil

Old June 13th 05, 02:25 PM
Cheesehead