Insane!

Old January 23rd 18, 01:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_2_]

Default Insane!

That was just one of the comments on this new video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHrwcQQ38bA

Hold on to your seat and enjoy! :-)

--
David B.
Old January 25th 18, 09:50 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_2_]

On 23/01/2018 12:18, David B. wrote:
That was just one of the comments on this new video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHrwcQQ38bA

Hold on to your seat and enjoy! :-)

Did *anybody* watch this?!!!

I wondered if the content was 'photo-shopped' or, just possibly, real.
Old January 25th 18, 11:44 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_2_]

On 25/01/2018 10:15, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Thursday, 25 January 2018 08:50:36 UTC, David B. wrote:
On 23/01/2018 12:18, David B. wrote:
That was just one of the comments on this new video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHrwcQQ38bA

Hold on to your seat and enjoy! :-)

Did *anybody* watch this?!!!

I wondered if the content was 'photo-shopped' or, just possibly, real.

I did, I thought it was good and I doubt photoshop was used as that's mainly for still images like photos rather than video.
I thought it was well done, but did wonder if he changed his underwear as often as he changed his sking outfit.

Good points! ;-)

As a Brit. you are no doubt familiar with Danny Macaskill

http://www.dannymacaskill.co.uk

What *HE* does is truly awesome!

--
David B.

Old January 25th 18, 01:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_2_]

On 25/01/2018 11:43, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Thursday, 25 January 2018 10:44:58 UTC, David B. wrote:
On 25/01/2018 10:15, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Thursday, 25 January 2018 08:50:36 UTC, David B. wrote:
On 23/01/2018 12:18, David B. wrote:
That was just one of the comments on this new video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHrwcQQ38bA

Hold on to your seat and enjoy! :-)

Did *anybody* watch this?!!!

I wondered if the content was 'photo-shopped' or, just possibly, real.

I did, I thought it was good and I doubt photoshop was used as that's mainly for still images like photos rather than video.
I thought it was well done, but did wonder if he changed his underwear as often as he changed his sking outfit.

Good points! ;-)

As a Brit. you are no doubt familiar with Danny Macaskill

No I wasn't.

Not really my sort of thing although I acknowledge the skill required for such things.

Some others here might enjoy his antics. There are lots of YouTube
videos showing his expertise.

http://www.dannymacaskill.co.uk

What *HE* does is truly awesome!

I wonder if he has had less accidents than my firend who was a cycle courior in London for a few years dodging cars, cabs, lorries and buses.
I just hope his not one of those dumb unicyclists we had one of those where I live.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...-10290615.html

I was delighted to lear that your friend survived the experience!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh-qgU42sHE

--
David B.

Old January 25th 18, 03:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , David B.
wrote:

That was just one of the comments on this new video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHrwcQQ38bA

Hold on to your seat and enjoy! :-)

Did *anybody* watch this?!!!

more than 1.2 million people did.

I wondered if the content was 'photo-shopped' or, just possibly, real.

photoshop is for still images, so no, it wasn't.