[SI] Street Photos are up.

Old January 8th 13, 12:56 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Bowser

Default [SI] Street Photos are up.

The latest gallery, Street, is available for viewing he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/street_photography

Not a big collection, but some nice shots.

For you noobs, the Shoot-In is a monthly (sort of...) exercise where
the participants shoot photos according to a mandate that pesented
here in the newsgroup sort of monthly. The photos are emailed to the
shoot-in admin, and then presented after the due date. For more info
on the shoot-in, please visit the site and the rulz page:

www.pbase.com/shootin

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

New mandate coming soon...
Old January 8th 13, 03:21 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2013-01-07 15:56:17 -0800, Bowser said:

The latest gallery, Street, is available for viewing he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/street_photography

Not a big collection, but some nice shots.

For you noobs, the Shoot-In is a monthly (sort of...) exercise where
the participants shoot photos according to a mandate that pesented
here in the newsgroup sort of monthly. The photos are emailed to the
shoot-in admin, and then presented after the due date. For more info
on the shoot-in, please visit the site and the rulz page:

www.pbase.com/shootin

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

New mandate coming soon...

Judging by the absence of Peter's shots you are going to have a few
late arrivals. So I will hold off on my comments until we know that all
are aboard, one way or another.

Savageduck

Old January 8th 13, 03:22 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Peter[_18_]

On 1/7/2013 6:56 PM, Bowser wrote:
The latest gallery, Street, is available for viewing he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/street_photography

Not a big collection, but some nice shots.

For you noobs, the Shoot-In is a monthly (sort of...) exercise where
the participants shoot photos according to a mandate that pesented
here in the newsgroup sort of monthly. The photos are emailed to the
shoot-in admin, and then presented after the due date. For more info
on the shoot-in, please visit the site and the rulz page:

www.pbase.com/shootin

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

New mandate coming soon...

What happened to mine. I sent them in last week. Should I resend?

--
PeterN
Old January 8th 13, 03:27 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Peter[_18_]

On 1/7/2013 6:56 PM, Bowser wrote:
The latest gallery, Street, is available for viewing he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/street_photography

Not a big collection, but some nice shots.

For you noobs, the Shoot-In is a monthly (sort of...) exercise where
the participants shoot photos according to a mandate that pesented
here in the newsgroup sort of monthly. The photos are emailed to the
shoot-in admin, and then presented after the due date. For more info
on the shoot-in, please visit the site and the rulz page:

www.pbase.com/shootin

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

New mandate coming soon...

Never mind. I sent again.
Did you get them?

--
PeterN
Old January 8th 13, 04:09 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2013-01-07 18:27:26 -0800, Peter said:

On 1/7/2013 6:56 PM, Bowser wrote:
The latest gallery, Street, is available for viewing he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/street_photography

Not a big collection, but some nice shots.

For you noobs, the Shoot-In is a monthly (sort of...) exercise where
the participants shoot photos according to a mandate that pesented
here in the newsgroup sort of monthly. The photos are emailed to the
shoot-in admin, and then presented after the due date. For more info
on the shoot-in, please visit the site and the rulz page:

www.pbase.com/shootin

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

New mandate coming soon...

Never mind. I sent again.
Did you get them?

Did you send them to ?

Savageduck

Old January 8th 13, 05:35 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Peter[_18_]

On 2013-01-07 18:27:26 -0800, Peter said:

On 1/7/2013 6:56 PM, Bowser wrote:
The latest gallery, Street, is available for viewing he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/street_photography

Not a big collection, but some nice shots.

For you noobs, the Shoot-In is a monthly (sort of...) exercise where
the participants shoot photos according to a mandate that pesented
here in the newsgroup sort of monthly. The photos are emailed to the
shoot-in admin, and then presented after the due date. For more info
on the shoot-in, please visit the site and the rulz page:

www.pbase.com/shootin

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

New mandate coming soon...

Never mind. I sent again.
Did you get them?

Did you send them to ?

Just checked. I did.

--
PeterN
Old January 8th 13, 06:39 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2013-01-07 18:27:26 -0800, Peter said:

On 1/7/2013 6:56 PM, Bowser wrote:
The latest gallery, Street, is available for viewing he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/street_photography

Not a big collection, but some nice shots.

For you noobs, the Shoot-In is a monthly (sort of...) exercise where
the participants shoot photos according to a mandate that pesented
here in the newsgroup sort of monthly. The photos are emailed to the
shoot-in admin, and then presented after the due date. For more info
on the shoot-in, please visit the site and the rulz page:

www.pbase.com/shootin

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

New mandate coming soon...

Never mind. I sent again.
Did you get them?

Did you send them to ?

Just checked. I did.

Then they must have slipped through Bowser's safety net.

Savageduck

Old January 8th 13, 01:36 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Bowser

On Mon, 07 Jan 2013 21:22:05 -0500, Peter
wrote:

On 1/7/2013 6:56 PM, Bowser wrote:
The latest gallery, Street, is available for viewing he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/street_photography

Not a big collection, but some nice shots.

For you noobs, the Shoot-In is a monthly (sort of...) exercise where
the participants shoot photos according to a mandate that pesented
here in the newsgroup sort of monthly. The photos are emailed to the
shoot-in admin, and then presented after the due date. For more info
on the shoot-in, please visit the site and the rulz page:

www.pbase.com/shootin

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

New mandate coming soon...

What happened to mine. I sent them in last week. Should I resend?

I never received the first email, but I did get the last one. They're
posted.

Thanks!
Old January 8th 13, 01:37 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Bowser

On Mon, 07 Jan 2013 21:27:26 -0500, Peter
wrote:

On 1/7/2013 6:56 PM, Bowser wrote:
The latest gallery, Street, is available for viewing he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/street_photography

Not a big collection, but some nice shots.

For you noobs, the Shoot-In is a monthly (sort of...) exercise where
the participants shoot photos according to a mandate that pesented
here in the newsgroup sort of monthly. The photos are emailed to the
shoot-in admin, and then presented after the due date. For more info
on the shoot-in, please visit the site and the rulz page:

www.pbase.com/shootin

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

New mandate coming soon...

Never mind. I sent again.
Did you get them?

Yes, and they are posted.
Old January 8th 13, 01:47 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Peter[_18_]

wrote:

On 1/7/2013 6:56 PM, Bowser wrote:
The latest gallery, Street, is available for viewing he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/street_photography

Not a big collection, but some nice shots.

For you noobs, the Shoot-In is a monthly (sort of...) exercise where
the participants shoot photos according to a mandate that pesented
here in the newsgroup sort of monthly. The photos are emailed to the
shoot-in admin, and then presented after the due date. For more info
on the shoot-in, please visit the site and the rulz page:

www.pbase.com/shootin

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

New mandate coming soon...

Never mind. I sent again.
Did you get them?

Yes, and they are posted.

thanks, I don't konw what happened. I had connection issues, but my mail
showed sent. Oh Well, you got 'em.
--
PeterN