Macro/Closeup

Old May 31st 12, 10:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
alan1browne[_2_]

Default Macro/Closeup

On 2012-05-30 18:36 , Bruce wrote:
Savageduck wrote:

Why take Rich's word for the work submitted?

Because I have seen the submissions and I agree entirely with Rich's
comments.

Here's a Tony "Bruce" Polson professional product shot:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/all6e7aqk8zs8vt/TP%20TEAC.jpg

Then there are the choo-choo shots...

So, really, you don't have much to contribute... as usual.

Funny how Alan Browne can fake a Usenet post so it appears to come
from somewhere exotic but still cannot produce a decent shot for the
SI after nine years of not trying?

To learn absolutely nothing about photography in NINE YEARS is quite a
non-achievement.

A non-award winner for a lifetime of non-achievement and failure.

Isn't this what psychologists refer to as projection? Polson is so
predictably vindictive.

Ever since I called out Polson to "Walk the walk" and show his implied
photographic prowess, he has been on my ass.

So be it - good for a wry laugh if little else.
Old May 31st 12, 10:30 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Tim Conway[_2_]

On 2012-05-30 18:36 , Bruce wrote:
Savageduck wrote:

[...]

Wow, what is it with him? Is he jealous or something? Granted, as stated,
my shots are out of focus or washed out---my fault poor camera - technique
etc. But what is it that drives him nuts about the SI, but yet doesn't
contribute?!

Old May 31st 12, 10:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Alan Browne

On 2012-05-31 17:30 , Tim Conway wrote:

Wow, what is it with him? Is he jealous or something?

Insanely so.

--
"Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities."
-Samuel Clemens.

Old May 31st 12, 11:00 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2012-05-30 18:36 , Bruce wrote:
Savageduck wrote:

[...]

"Bruce/TonyP" has created a shell of a legend so he can function in in
these photo groups. He down plays his role in sales at the "camera
shop" establishment where he "works", saying he deals with used
equipment in one breath, but has all the knowledge of an owner, or
store manager when it comes to discussion via Usenet. I suspect that is
to establish his "legend" as the gallant knight errant photographer of
the usenet, who is never to be challenged. If challenged, he will
pierce the offender with his lance of pompous scorn.

Whatever happens he has firmly lodged himself into a mythology of
expertise from which he cannot gracefully extricate himself. It has a
"Walter Mittyish" touch to it.
The behavior is an indication of deep insecurity and a lack of true
self confidence.

I often wonder if "Bruce/TonyP" has a genetic/psychological connection
with the long absent "DMac" and his multiple persona.

So much claimed, so little proven.

Savageduck

Old June 1st 12, 12:32 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Alan Browne

On 2012-05-30 18:36 , Bruce wrote:
Savageduck wrote:

[...]

Ad nauseum.

I don't really care about the little **** and I shouldn't lower myself
to his level.

Old June 1st 12, 12:50 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PeterN

On 2012-05-30 18:36 , Bruce wrote:
Savageduck wrote:

[...]

Did you notice that at one time he talked about Olympus people, who
worked in a department that I had friends in, he failed to provide
additional details and quickly stated he would not respond to my postings.

--
Peter