[SI] SHOOT IN - NOISE makes a whimper...

Old February 5th 08, 01:53 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

Default [SI] SHOOT IN - NOISE makes a whimper...

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/noise
Old February 6th 08, 11:10 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Default SHOOT IN - NOISE makes a whimper...

On Feb 5, 11:53 pm, JimKramer wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/noise

I'm not sure it even counts as a whimper.. )o:

I did have an archive shot that I was going to submit (a slide), but
do you reckon I can find the damn thing? Aaargh. I may supply it
later, but I've checked the places it *should* have been, so much for
my filing system.

Maybe I'll have a look around for something else vaguely ontopic...
Old February 7th 08, 10:38 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Cryptopix

On Feb 6, 9:10 pm, wrote:
On Feb 5, 11:53 pm, JimKramer wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/noise

I'm not sure it even counts as a whimper.. )o:

I did have an archive shot that I was going to submit (a slide), but
do you reckon I can find the damn thing? Aaargh. I may supply it
later, but I've checked the places it *should* have been, so much for
my filing system.

Maybe I'll have a look around for something else vaguely ontopic...

Yeah... I was gonna steal one of yours and post it like you did with
mine a few times but then I thought... WTF. The guy's a total ****ing
loser.

I'll just pull one from the grand kids cameras... They'd just have to
look better than this crap: http://www.marktphoto.com/portfolio/...lypt_dream.jpg
And you call it your PORT folio? too much strength in the port and not
enough in the folio mate! ROTFL.
Old February 8th 08, 02:42 AM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Cryptopix

http://www.marktphoto.com/portfolio/...t_dream.jpgAnd you
call it your PORT folio? too much strength in the port and not
enough in the folio mate! ROTFL.

OH MY ****EN GOD!!!

It's no surprise Mark likes to critique others since he can't give examples
by doing. A three year old can take a better picture than that. I would
have appropriately named that one "Diarrhea Dream" since I just got done
taking a dump and had a perpetual wiper. I should have taken a snap of the
soiled toilet paper as it would have been better than Mark's excrement.

I know Mark really can't "see" this post because he has me killfiled.
LOL!!!!

Rita

It gets better (or worse if your name's Mark or Charles! - or whatever
he calls himself when his socks are up)

He posted a whole library of crap last year and thinks he deleted it
before anyone saw it... WRONG!
It's only my ethics that prevent me from posting it... You know what
I'm talking about but for the sheep who think ethics is a brand of
soap...

Here's a link to the St James ethics centre where those who poke fun
at honest business operators might learn a thing or three.
http://www.ethics.org.au/
Old February 8th 08, 11:18 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_2_]

Cryptopix wrote:
[...]

you have no ethics you lying piece of human excrement, your Hate sites and
inability to return to threads you started in order to attack people, then
when proven to be wrong, not have the common human decency to return to to
offer even a lame apology shows that.
You cannot even keep a recent promise to never return to these groups.
I'm actually surprised you can spell ethics, let alone use it in a sentence
:-)
--
God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?

Old February 9th 08, 10:33 AM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Cryptopix

http://www.marktphoto.com/portfolio/...ream.jpgAndyou
[...]

Oh Really?
This from the idiot atheist hate monger himself.
What's your life expectancy fool?
That plus 100 years is how long you'll wait for an apology from me.
Had you and your half brother/sister Mark/Charles not decided to get
in a bit of defamation and head kicking during my abstainer, I'd still
be gone. ****wit!
Old February 9th 08, 10:38 AM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Cryptopix

Cryptopix wrote:
[...]

Well there's an interesting thing when I run a trace on your IP
address... Another ****ing cockroach waiting to be stomped on!
Old February 11th 08, 03:37 AM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Cryptopix

Cryptopix wrote:
I'll just pull one from the grand kids cameras... They'd just have to
look better than this crap:
http://www.marktphoto.com/portfolio/...t_dream.jpgAnd you
call it your PORT folio? too much strength in the port and not
enough in the folio mate! ROTFL.

OH MY ****EN GOD!!!

It's no surprise Mark likes to critique others since he can't give examples
by doing. A three year old can take a better picture than that. I would
have appropriately named that one "Diarrhea Dream" since I just got done
taking a dump and had a perpetual wiper. I should have taken a snap of the
soiled toilet paper as it would have been better than Mark's excrement.

I know Mark really can't "see" this post because he has me killfiled.
LOL!!!!

Rita

Mark's gone back to school Rita.
Unlike the job he had when he first attacked me, his present job
doesn't allow him to engage in on-line bullying so he's gota wait
until he gets home. By then he's so engrossed in research looking for
me and my print shops, he hasn't got time to play with you.

Mark still thinks the noise he hears when he nods his head is just
loose stuff from the last nutfest when he broke his false teeth. It's
actually his brain matter frizzled up and rattling around... It's
bothered him since he worked for that "Professional Wedding
Photographer" he can't name for family reasons.

I think the old Medium format Bronica he keeps raving about might have
started it when the mirror up stops rotted and he pressed the shutter
with his eye in the viewfinder. LOL.
Old February 12th 08, 09:35 AM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Default OT SHOOT IN - NOISE makes a whimper...

Off topic.

Reposted as Rita has the no-archive flag set, which she does when she
thinks the post may embarrass her later (and of course not realising
it only works on some reposting services).

You'll note the way Rita descends to this level when people criticise
her photography and question her skills, and she gets really upset and
has run out of comebacks.

From: "Rita Berkowitz" ritaberk2008(at)aol.com
Newsgroups: aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35 mm
Subject: SHOOT IN - NOISE makes a whimper...
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 05:29:05 -0500

Cryptopix wrote:
Mark's gone back to school Rita.

I'm sure his classmates are going to have a good time abusing his ass. The
first time he tries to play his games they will split his ass wide open.

Rita

Old February 7th 08, 01:42 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

On Feb 5, 8:53*am, JimKramer wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/noise

Sombody kicked it up a notch...