"Karma Bombs" by Will Dockery (Mp3)

Old September 16th 07, 10:31 PM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.poetry,rec.photo.digital,rec.arts.poems
Will Dockery

Default "Karma Bombs" by Will Dockery (Mp3)

On Sep 12, 6:27 am, Barbara's Cat wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/a2n7q

Not as glamorous as living in an RV
down by the river, but hey, it's ACed!

Obsession noted, and here's more for the "Will Dockery Watchers":

Performing "Surgeon General" w/ Conley & Davidson:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Im...Dockery_07.jpg

Dockery-Conley Show at The Loft:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Im...ockery_DCS.jpg

Dockery-Conley Show, full band:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Im...y_Show_012.jpg

--
"Wobble" by Dockery & Conley (recorded August 14 2007):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVIF2-qWIUc

"Dream Tears" by Dockery & Mallard:
http://www.myspace.com/shadowvilleallstars

Old September 16th 07, 11:01 PM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.poetry,rec.photo.digital,rec.arts.poems
Will Dockery

On Sep 16, 5:51 pm, Meat Plow wrote:
On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 14:31:48 -0700, Will Dockery wrote:
On Sep 12, 6:27 am, Barbara's Cat wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/a2n7q

Not as glamorous as living in an RV
down by the river, but hey, it's ACed!

Obsession noted, and here's more for the "Will Dockery Watchers"

Delusion and paranoia noted, (that you think there are actually people
watching you.)

Ask Karla, she's the one who wrote "we all keep the Dockery Watch"...
but then again she also lied that she'd heard your "music", which you
later admitted never existed:

On Sep 16, 12:50 pm, George Dance wrote:

interesting stuff snipped for brevity

And then there's your ludicrous idea that Dennis wants to recruit any of
us. That sounds like you're buying into the whole cabal nonsense.

Do you remember the very first thread I showed up on, about Sara
Teasdale? There Dennis and OB disagreed with you and me. I'm sure you
remember Dennis's rudeness to both of us; but you probably thought, as
I've learned to, oh well, that's just the way he is.
At one point, though, when Dennis was calling me a particularly
inspired set of epithets, that in that case he was calling you the
same names. His response was to tell me that I was trying to recruit
you as back-up. That told me immediately how his mind operated; no
different from a chronic liar who's sure everyone else lies to him, or
a promise-breaker who trusts no one to keep their word to him. I've
confirmed that from watching him in operation over the past six
months. That doesn't mean I think that anyone, except Barbara's Cat,

Barbie's a good example of how much a relentless slurper is
appreciated by these types.

is fighting with me on Dennis's command - even Meat Plow looks in it

Meat Plow may be a sore point with Karla, since the whole flaming-and-
taking-sides no matter who's right situation led her into lying about
a comparison between my songwriting/performance over MP's claims to be
"much better".

Karla jumped in, claimed to have listened to Meat's alleged song, and
declared it to be in fact "better" than anything I'd written.

Not long after that MP admitted he'd never even written a song in his
life, and that there was no Mp3, although he still claimed to perform
covers of other songwriters... making Karla a docemented liar.

That's all past, and I feel that Karla and me are currently on pretty
good terms, relatively.

more for the pure fun of fighting. But I also think he's had more to
do with influencing opinions than I have. I don't think that "many"
started calling me things like 'Dockery clone' as a result of
independent thought, for example.

You're most likely (and unconciously) being called a "Dockery clone" /
because/ of /your/ "independant thought"... since I'm one of the few
on these newsgroups that don't run with a pack mentality, and will
"call a spade a spade" without regard to which side of the fence the
call falls on.

So, Meat... have you written /anything/ yet, since that was two or
three years ago?

Didn't think so.

Old September 17th 07, 01:24 AM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.poetry,rec.photo.digital,rec.arts.poems
Will Dockery

On Sep 16, 7:48 pm, Meat Plow wrote:
On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 15:01:09 -0700, Will Dockery wrote:
On Sep 16, 5:51 pm, Meat Plow wrote:
On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 14:31:48 -0700, Will Dockery wrote:

Ask Karla, she's the one who wrote "we all keep the Dockery Watch"...

She should have added a sarcasm tag.

She "should" have done a /lot/ of things, but didn't... such as making
sure you actually /had/ any songwriting to judge against mine before
lying about something that (by your admission) never existed.

but then again she also lied that she'd heard your "music", which you
later admitted never existed:

So you miss the beatings I gave you so badly in the past that you want to
dredge slap

Sure, "dredge" up the fact that you made claims you showed over and
over (as I continue to "beat" you to this very day) you were incapable
of proving?

Sure, post an Mp3 of any song you've written before or since that
stands up to the claim that any of it is "better" than mine... are you
afraid to back up what you write, or just still unable to?

My guess will be just more of your usual bluster.

--
Dockery-Conley Show:
"Wobble" by Dockery & Conley (recorded August 14 2007):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVIF2-qWIUc

Shadowville Installation: