The Nikon D200 DSLR is still my choice for the best Pro-Am Digital SLR camera.

Old December 7th 06, 02:02 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default The Nikon D200 DSLR is still my choice for the best Pro-Am Digital SLR camera.

I have used this camera for close to a year now and still consider it
to be one of the best cameras I have ever lifted to my eye. The Nikon
D200 Digital SLR is well balanced in the hand and the controls are easy
to get used to. The weight is not an issue (like it is with the D2x and
D2h), unless you attach the optional battery pack, but the camera has
that solid feel that tells you this camera is built for professional
use (or as we sometimes like to say, professional abuse).

Article continues here ...........
http://dpmac.com/nikon-d200/index.html

Old December 9th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Somewhere Nowhere

On 6 Dec 2006 18:02:19 -0800, wrote:

I have used this camera for close to a year now and still consider it
to be one of the best cameras I have ever lifted to my eye. The Nikon
D200 Digital SLR is well balanced in the hand and the controls are easy
to get used to. The weight is not an issue (like it is with the D2x and
D2h), unless you attach the optional battery pack, but the camera has
that solid feel that tells you this camera is built for professional
use (or as we sometimes like to say, professional abuse).

Article continues here ...........
http://dpmac.com/nikon-d200/index.html

George,

I sure have to agree with you. I have had my D200 since Feb.

My only complaint is the rubber slipping up on the front of the hand
grip that then rubs on the command wheel. I am thinking about send
mine back to Nikon to have it repaired after the 1st of the year.

Cheers

Brian
Brian J. Rueger "Who dares wins"
Capt.(Ret)/Paramedic Hampton, VA.
B.S.Comm/I/Pilot MSgt, USAF (Ret.) 49199
Check out my personal home page: http://members.cox.net/brueger
Check out my photography: http://www.usefilm.com/member/skypilot
"Life's too short to drink LITE beer!"