Free Online Gallery For Your Work

Old April 21st 04, 05:21 AM
Stiki

Default Free Online Gallery For Your Work

If you are a professional photographer looking for free online gallery
for your work then www.torontotalent.com is right for you. We are
building an online

comunity based on everything talented. The site is curently in
progress and it is getting updated constantly.

Please check us out at:
http://www.torontotalent.com

Or go straight to the online galleries:
http://www.torontotalent.com/gallery.asp

And remember to have fun with your very own online digital portfolio,
where you can store and present anythign you like..

By the way, let us know if you like the idea!

Regards,
Stiki
Old April 21st 04, 07:20 AM
jjs

In article ,
(Stiki) wrote:

Please check us out at:
http://www.torontotalent.com

I see your up-front quote, "torontoTALENT.com is a social lubricator of
leftist awakenings" and "You have to be willing to climb out of that box
in which the rest of the society lives in. The ideas must be a little more
on the left side."

Tell me how the following is "leftist":
http://www.torontotalent.com/galleryDisplay.asp?id=40

PS: People who think outside of the box don't say "outside of the box".
Old April 21st 04, 10:48 PM
Stiki

those pics are there for me and my girlfriends enjoyment and purely
for testing resons.

torontotalent is a work in progress and my comp just happens to be
full of porn, it was perfect for testing my galleries. all those will
be removed soon.

i'm sorry if we misled you...

do you have any suggestions or comments?
Old April 22nd 04, 12:11 AM
Michael Scarpitti

(jjs) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(Stiki) wrote:

Please check us out at:
http://www.torontotalent.com

I see your up-front quote, "torontoTALENT.com is a social lubricator of
leftist awakenings" and "You have to be willing to climb out of that box
in which the rest of the society lives in. The ideas must be a little more
on the left side."

Tell me how the following is "leftist":
http://www.torontotalent.com/galleryDisplay.asp?id=40

PS: People who think outside of the box don't say "outside of the box".

I realized this a long time ago.