Best place to buy D70 body used?

Old February 16th 05, 10:44 PM
some guy

Default Best place to buy D70 body used?

Ebay?

Old February 16th 05, 10:47 PM
Woodchuck Bill

"some guy" wrote in
:

Ebay?

Try http://www.keh.com

--

Bill
Old February 16th 05, 10:49 PM
Martin Francis

"some guy" wrote in message
Ebay?

Ebay!

(possibly elsewhere, only you don't specify whereabouts you are)

BTW, i'd expect to find more used D100s than D70s. And more grey-import new
D70s than either.

Old February 16th 05, 10:52 PM
stator

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:44:52 -0600, "some guy"
wrote:
Ebay?

search ebay for user prodigital2000, they have some pretty good prices
on DSLRs.

I know you're looking for used but
I saved $540 CAD when I bought my Minolta 7D.
Brand new with 4 yr warranty.

Joe

Old February 16th 05, 11:06 PM
Rita Ä Berkowitz

some guy wrote:
Ebay?

I wouldn't waste my time buying a D70 on eBay unless you want to pay more
for a used one than you can get a new one for.

Rita

Old February 16th 05, 11:44 PM
Chuck

"Woodchuck Bill" a écrit dans le message de
"some guy" wrote in
:

Ebay?

Try http://www.keh.com

sure , if you want to pay a lot more than the current used market. Look at
their price list. Cant believe people are buying from them.

Old February 17th 05, 12:17 AM
some guy

search ebay for user prodigital2000, they have some pretty good prices
on DSLR

a make and model would be helpful to someone who is a little illerate on these terms.....

Old February 17th 05, 12:19 AM
some guy

Someone else said B&H had a couple in a message from the past few days.
Hard to beat dealing with them.

Is this them? http://www.bhphotovideo.com/
Didn't see any used stuff on the site.....did I not look carefully enough?

Old February 17th 05, 12:24 AM
some guy

nothing used now unfortunately - D70 body for $899 right now new

Try http://www.keh.com

Old February 17th 05, 12:40 AM
SteveJ

You might be buying someone else's problem from ebay.
Ebay is a good dumping ground but some items are in very good shape. I never
buy from those adds on ebay with all those pictures repeated over and over.
Most of those are cons shops.