slideshow programs?

Old January 23rd 07, 01:36 AM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
mwebsurfer

Default slideshow programs?

I'm looking for a slideshow program that uses jpeg images and that you
can forward or reverse manually. Is there such a program? I'm using
Nero 6 now but it converts the pics into mpeg's and is not able to
run forward or backwards manually. Any help will be appreciated. My
pics are high resolution images 2 to 4 Megabytes after compression.
Old January 23rd 07, 06:10 AM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
[email protected]

On Jan 23, 9:36 am, mwebsurfer wrote:
I'm looking for aslideshowprogram that uses jpeg images and that you
can forward or reverse manually. Is there such a program? I'm using
Nero 6 now but it converts the pics into mpeg's and is not able to
run forward or backwards manually. Any help will be appreciated. My
pics are high resolution images 2 to 4 Megabytes after compression.

You make a flash picture slideshow with Flash SlideShow Builder.
With the thumbnail gallery template, you could make a forward or
backward manually by clicking the button or the thumbnail of pictures.
http://www.flash-slide-show.com/index.php?sid=3
But please note, you could publish it as swf video, not mpeg video.

Hope it would help.

---- Color your digital life ---
Complete Solutions for You Picture Slideshow
http://flashslideshow.blogspot.com

Old January 24th 07, 05:32 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
RsH

Look at the FREE IrfanView... It will definitely use JPG images as is,
and you have quite a bit of control as to timing, etc. You CAN use
manual controls, go full screen or not, and so on.

FWIW

RsH
On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 08:16:11 -0700, "Steve Dell"
wrote:

You might try "ProShowGold."

Steve
oups.com...

Old January 24th 07, 10:18 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Carlos Lourenço

Hi.

I use JAlbum 6.5 in my website. It as a lot of templates. I like it.

Carlos Lourenço
Lisbon - Portugal
http://fotoearte.no.sapo.pt
http://freelancer.paginas.sapo.pt