Good Vibes Rotated 20 degrees

Old July 4th 11, 05:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

Default Good Vibes Rotated 20 degrees

"Paul Furman" wrote in message
Dudley Hanks wrote:
Did I go the right way?

http://www.blind-apertures.ca/images...greesSmall.jpg

Nope!

:-)

Thanks, Paul, I've gone the other way, now, so it should be getting close.

http://www.blind-apertures.ca/images...greesSmall.jpg

Take Care,
Dudley

Old July 4th 11, 06:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN

On 7/4/2011 12:39 PM, Dudley Hanks wrote:
"Paul wrote in message
Dudley Hanks wrote:
Did I go the right way?

http://www.blind-apertures.ca/images...greesSmall.jpg

Nope!

:-)

Thanks, Paul, I've gone the other way, now, so it should be getting close.

http://www.blind-apertures.ca/images...greesSmall.jpg

Take Care,
Dudley

the original was better. The angle made it dynamic. Straight it's just a
well exposed shot of a boy playing a guitar.

--
Peter
Old July 4th 11, 06:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

"Paul wrote in message
Dudley Hanks wrote:
Did I go the right way?

http://www.blind-apertures.ca/images...greesSmall.jpg

Nope!

:-)

Thanks, Paul, I've gone the other way, now, so it should be getting
close.

http://www.blind-apertures.ca/images...greesSmall.jpg

Take Care,
Dudley

the original was better. The angle made it dynamic. Straight it's just a
well exposed shot of a boy playing a guitar.

--
Peter

I've had a few folks email that same thought to me.

And, apparently, rotating makes it unworkable, as cropping out the
rotational aftermath would result in partial loss of head / feet...

I've got a few ddays left in present locale, so will probably reshoot,
anyways, as I was hoping for deeper hues.

Also want to get a shot of Mich on rocky shore...

Thanks,
Dudley

Old July 6th 11, 01:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN

"Paul wrote in message
Dudley Hanks wrote:
[...]

Can't resist:
Will you see your way clear to do it?

--
Peter
Old July 6th 11, 01:51 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

"Paul wrote in message
Dudley Hanks wrote:
[...]

As long as I feel good, no problem ...

Take Care,
Dudley

Old July 6th 11, 03:00 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN

"Paul wrote in message
Dudley Hanks wrote:
[...]

Hope so.