FS: BP-E1 battery holder for EOS 1, 1n, 1v and 3 (mint-) USD100 or CAD 135

Old February 4th 04, 06:39 AM
Gary Lim

Default FS: BP-E1 battery holder for EOS 1, 1n, 1v and 3 (mint-) USD100 or CAD 135

Hi all:

I have this BP-E1 for Canon EOS 1, 1n, 1v and 3 for sale and it has
minimal wear. I am selling for USD 100 shipped in US or Canada. Photos are
available upon request. If you have any question, please e-mail me at
.

You also check my feedback at photo.net or at e*ay with user name
(fayjuung). I take money order or postal MO. If you prefer paypal, please
add 3%.

Thanks for looking.