New digital camera site

Old August 28th 06, 10:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
zokiii

Default New digital camera site

I am proud to represent :
http://www.logicamera.com

Site offers lots of informations about digital cameras, also offers
latest news and reviews.

Please check it !

Old August 28th 06, 10:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Kinon O'cann

You're kidding, right? I think the usual posters here will expect more in a
"review" than a reprint of the manufacturer's press release.

oups.com...

Old August 29th 06, 01:40 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Matt Clara

"zokiii" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am proud to represent :
http://www.logicamera.com

Site offers lots of informations about digital cameras, also offers
latest news and reviews.

Please check it !

Quite selective of you. He also mentioned news and info on digital
cameras...

Matt Clara
www.mattclara.com

Old August 29th 06, 03:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Matt Clara

"zokiii" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am proud to represent :
http://www.logicamera.com

Site offers lots of informations about digital cameras, also offers
latest news and reviews.

Please check it !

And what's up with the top posting--been a little too long on usenet for
your sophmore protest, don't ya think?

Matt Clara
www.mattclara.com

Old August 29th 06, 08:54 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Neil Ellwood

"zokiii" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am proud to represent :
http://www.logicamera.com

Site offers lots of informations about digital cameras, also offers
latest news and reviews.

Please check it !

Quite selective of you. He also mentioned news and info on digital
cameras...

But he only mentioned it.....
--
Neil
Delete l to reply
Old August 29th 06, 02:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Kinon O'Cann

"zokiii" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am proud to represent :
http://www.logicamera.com

Site offers lots of informations about digital cameras, also offers
latest news and reviews.

Please check it !

And what's up with the top posting--been a little too long on usenet for
your sophmore protest, don't ya think?

Nah, sometimes I'm just in the right mood. Did you see anything useful on
that site? Will you visit that site on a regular basis? And as far as
top-posting, well, when there's only one or two lines of text and the reader
can see the whole message in a glance without scrolling, who cares?

Matt Clara
www.mattclara.com

Old August 29th 06, 03:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Matt Clara

"zokiii" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am proud to represent :
http://www.logicamera.com

Site offers lots of informations about digital cameras, also offers
latest news and reviews.

Please check it !

And what's up with the top posting--been a little too long on usenet for
your sophmore protest, don't ya think?

Nah, sometimes I'm just in the right mood. Did you see anything useful on
that site? Will you visit that site on a regular basis?

Nah, I just felt argumentative, and I know you like to argue.

And as far as top-posting, well, when there's only one or two lines of text
and the reader can see the whole message in a glance without scrolling, who
cares?

See above. The moods left me now, along with the scotch...
;-)

Matt Clara
www.mattclara.com