Ron Paul...

Old October 6th 07, 04:23 PM posted to alt.home.repair,nyc.politics,rec.photo.digital,misc.consumers.frugal-living
John McWilliams

Default Ron Paul...

Bama Brian wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
wrote:
On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 02:20:07 -0700,
wrote:

Has never voted to raise taxes.
Has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
Has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
Has never voted to raise congressional pay.
Has never taken a government-paid junket.
Has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
Does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
http://www.rupaul2008.com/
Same could be said for Ru Paul!

http://www.rupaul.com/gallery/index.shtml

Libertarians are much like the Celtic warriors hired by the English
kings of old; fierce, brave, loyal as hell. You just don't want them
actually running things.

Oh? Why? Even the 'murrican pipples want their pollytishuns to do what
they say they'll do. "Read my lips. No new taxes." said Bush the
elder, who then raised taxes, and lost his reelection.

Whatever. fu set
Old October 8th 07, 01:35 AM posted to alt.home.repair,nyc.politics,rec.photo.digital,misc.consumers.frugal-living,talk.politics.guns
George Grapman

Herb Kauhry wrote:
Yeah, I looked up his voting record. He's missed 20% of the votes
http://projects.washingtonpost.com/c.../vote-missers/ in all.
Eighth worst in the entire house. Truth is, Ron Paul never voted AT ALL on
20% of the things he should have.

Proclaims his devotion to the market place yet voted against
allowing Medicare to negotiate drug prices.
Old October 8th 07, 02:01 AM posted to alt.home.repair,nyc.politics,rec.photo.digital,misc.consumers.frugal-living,talk.politics.guns
Leon Baker

"George Grapman" wrote in message
t...
Herb Kauhry wrote:
Yeah, I looked up his voting record. He's missed 20% of the votes
http://projects.washingtonpost.com/c.../vote-missers/ in
all.
Eighth worst in the entire house. Truth is, Ron Paul never voted AT ALL
on
20% of the things he should have.

Proclaims his devotion to the market place yet voted against allowing
Medicare to negotiate drug prices.

Could that be because the government has no business being in the healthcare
business???

Old October 8th 07, 02:15 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,misc.consumers.frugal-living,talk.politics.guns
John McWilliams

Herb Kauhry wrote:
Yeah, I looked up his voting record. He's missed 20% of the votes
http://projects.washingtonpost.com/c.../vote-missers/ in
all.
Eighth worst in the entire house. Truth is, Ron Paul never voted AT ALL
on
20% of the things he should have.

Proclaims his devotion to the market place yet voted against allowing
Medicare to negotiate drug prices.

Could that be because the government has no business being in the healthcare
business???

Debatable. fu set.

--
lsmft
Old October 8th 07, 02:21 AM posted to alt.home.repair,nyc.politics,rec.photo.digital,misc.consumers.frugal-living,talk.politics.guns
Herb Kauhry

Yeah, I looked up his voting record. He's missed 20% of the votes
http://projects.washingtonpost.com/c.../vote-missers/ in all.
Eighth worst in the entire house. Truth is, Ron Paul never voted AT ALL on
20% of the things he should have.

--

wrote in message
oups.com...
Has never voted to raise taxes.
Has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
Has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
Has never voted to raise congressional pay.
Has never taken a government-paid junket.
Has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
Does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
Returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the
U.S. treasury every year.
Voted against the Patriot Act.
Voted against the Iraq war.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Old October 8th 07, 02:23 AM posted to alt.home.repair,nyc.politics,rec.photo.digital,misc.consumers.frugal-living,talk.politics.guns
George Grapman

Herb Kauhry wrote:
Yeah, I looked up his voting record. He's missed 20% of the votes
http://projects.washingtonpost.com/c.../vote-missers/ in
all.
Eighth worst in the entire house. Truth is, Ron Paul never voted AT ALL
on
20% of the things he should have.

Proclaims his devotion to the market place yet voted against allowing
Medicare to negotiate drug prices.

Could that be because the government has no business being in the healthcare
business???

That is not the point. As long as they are in it why not allow
negotiated prices, it works for the VA
By the way do you also oppose government funding of education?
Old October 8th 07, 04:26 PM posted to alt.home.repair,nyc.politics,rec.photo.digital,misc.consumers.frugal-living,talk.politics.guns
Bama Brian

Herb Kauhry wrote:
Yeah, I looked up his voting record. He's missed 20% of the votes
http://projects.washingtonpost.com/c.../vote-missers/ in all.
Eighth worst in the entire house. Truth is, Ron Paul never voted AT ALL on
20% of the things he should have.

Anybody ask him why he did not vote on those issues?

--
Cheers,
Bama Brian
Old October 8th 07, 07:46 PM posted to alt.home.repair,nyc.politics,rec.photo.digital,misc.consumers.frugal-living,talk.politics.guns
Lorenzo L. Love

Herb Kauhry wrote:
Yeah, I looked up his voting record. He's missed 20% of the votes
http://projects.washingtonpost.com/c.../vote-missers/
in all.
Eighth worst in the entire house. Truth is, Ron Paul never voted AT
ALL on
20% of the things he should have.

Proclaims his devotion to the market place yet voted against
allowing Medicare to negotiate drug prices.

Could that be because the government has no business being in the
healthcare business???

That is not the point. As long as they are in it why not allow
negotiated prices, it works for the VA
By the way do you also oppose government funding of education?

The VA charges $8.00 for the same prescription drugs you can get at
Walmart for $4.00. But VA doctors will not write normal prescriptions,
just ones good only good at the VA pharmacy, so we are stuck with the VA
overpriced drugs. Negotiated drug prices at the VA are a joke. If Bush and
his masters really believed in free enterprise, they could just order the
VA doctors to issue normal prescriptions like every other doctor does that
could be filled at the patients choice of pharmacy.

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

“If tyranny and oppression come to this land it will be in the guise of
fighting a foreign enemy.”
James Madison

Old October 9th 07, 12:37 AM posted to alt.home.repair,nyc.politics,rec.photo.digital,misc.consumers.frugal-living,talk.politics.guns
Leon Baker

Herb Kauhry wrote:
Yeah, I looked up his voting record. He's missed 20% of the votes
http://projects.washingtonpost.com/c.../vote-missers/ in
all.
Eighth worst in the entire house. Truth is, Ron Paul never voted AT ALL
on
20% of the things he should have.

Proclaims his devotion to the market place yet voted against allowing
Medicare to negotiate drug prices.

Could that be because the government has no business being in the
healthcare business???

That is not the point. As long as they are in it why not allow
negotiated prices, it works for the VA
By the way do you also oppose government funding of education?

I oppose the federal government sticking their noses into education. That is
a function of the states. We do have a constitution in this country, you
know? Try reading it and the writings of those who wrote it sometime...

Old October 9th 07, 02:01 AM posted to alt.home.repair,nyc.politics,rec.photo.digital,misc.consumers.frugal-living,talk.politics.guns
George Grapman

Herb Kauhry wrote:
[...]

So how was your education financed?