Video: WTC Witnesses: "It was definitely no commercial airliner"

Old September 13th 07, 10:05 PM posted to alt.true-crime,misc.fitness.weights,alt.home.repair,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default Video: WTC Witnesses: "It was definitely no commercial airliner"

Supposedly hijackers turned off transponders making them invisible to
ATC. There is more to the story. Some theories are a bit in left
field but look at OKC bombing- federal agents conveniently stayed
home.

On Sep 13, 3:14 pm, wrote:
In misc.survivalism wrote:
Before the official story of Islamic hijackers was fed to the press,
witnesses on the day in New York describe what they saw on 9/11:
"That was no American Airlines jet"

If what you suspect is true, then where did the AA planes end up? Are the
passengers being kept in prisons? Were the planes dismantled in secret
hangars? What happened to the guys in airport towers who were monitoring
all the flights? How were they silenced when the AA planes were diverted
to secret landing sites?

Without these answers, I have trouble believing that the planes were not
the AA planes.

I also have questions about how the explosives for the controlled
demolition were placed without tens of thousands of office workers knowing
that it was being done, but that can wait for another day.

First I'd like to know what happened to the commercial jetliners and their
passengers, and how the air traffic controllers were silenced.

--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Old September 13th 07, 10:23 PM posted to alt.true-crime,misc.fitness.weights,alt.home.repair,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Sep 13, 5:05 pm, wrote:
Supposedly hijackers turned off transponders making them invisible to
ATC. There is more to the story.

Yes, there is more to the story if you cared to check facts BEFORE
trying to start more nonsense based on misinformation. Yes, the
hijackers turned off the transponders. But no, that doesn't make the
aircraft invisible to ATC radar. The transponder only provides a
better radar return signal and info from the plane on it's altitude,
airspeed, heading, etc. ATC still had radar images of the planes.
They've even been shown occasionally on TV. A 757 is no more
invisible to radar than a B-52. Wasn't that the whole point of the
billions spent on new stealth military aircraft?

Some theories are a bit in left
field but look at OKC bombing- federal agents conveniently stayed
home.

Claiming that military aircraft brought down the WTC is just a bit in
left field? And now, when you obviously don't know what the hell
you;re talking about regarding aircraft and 911, we're supposed to
believe your info that federal agents stayed home on the day of the
OKC bombing? Where did you get that? From the same kooks that
claim all the jews were told to stay home on 911?

This crap is wreckless, irresponsible and only gives more aid to the
terrorists who are trying to kill us all.

On Sep 13, 3:14 pm, wrote:

In misc.survivalism wrote:
[...]

-- Bertrand Russel- Hide quoted text -

Old September 13th 07, 10:28 PM posted to alt.true-crime,misc.fitness.weights,alt.home.repair,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
Good Man

wrote in
ups.com:

Supposedly hijackers turned off transponders making them invisible to
ATC. There is more to the story. Some theories are a bit in left
field but look at OKC bombing- federal agents conveniently stayed
home.

Are you a ****ing moron? Or do the 8 dead federal agents not count as
"federal agents"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh

"Although 168 people, including 19 children, were killed in the April 19,
1995, explosion, but murder charges were only brought against McVeigh for
the eight federal agents who were on duty when the 5,000-pound fuel oil and
fertilizer bomb ripped away the face of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal
Building."

Old September 13th 07, 10:47 PM posted to alt.true-crime,misc.fitness.weights,alt.home.repair,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
HeyBub

RBrickston wrote:

Exactly, how do you hide the Attorney General's wife Barbara Olson?

Slight correction: Barbara Olson was the wife of Ted Olson, then Solicitor
General of the United States.

Ted may, however, be the NEXT Attorney General.

Old September 13th 07, 10:53 PM posted to alt.true-crime,misc.fitness.weights,alt.home.repair,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
Jonathan

wrote:
In misc.survivalism
wrote:

I also have questions about how the explosives for the controlled
demolition were placed without tens of thousands of office workers
knowing that it was being done, but that can wait for another day.

To believe this crap, you'd have to
believe in the most complex and bizarre conspiracy imaginable.

I can't get past the "controlled demolition" explanation. I've
worked in a bunch of skyscrapers. Workmen are always questioned.
And planting explosives secretly amongst tens of thousands of bored
busybodies seems like a difficult task to me. That work is done by
specialty firms. Lots and lots of manhours would be needed for two
giant buildigs. It seems unlikely to me that the work could have
been carried out in secret.

Gee I saw no strange looking guys hiding anything under their coats. Man
you are one NutJob. There are plenty of ways to place charges anywhere they
wanted. You sure are one simple minded soul aren't you? Do you think people
would carry their tools in broad daylight while all the workers are on the
job? When maintenance workers enter does do they ever do it while everyone
is at work? No they don't fool. Does anyone even see the plumber or
electrician while they are doing their job? No they don't. They do it and
don't bother anyone or even disrupt the work flow. You really should try to
get out more often and get away from the internet once in a while.

Man you are one dumb ****.

Old September 13th 07, 11:05 PM posted to alt.true-crime,misc.fitness.weights,alt.home.repair,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

In misc.survivalism Jonathan wrote:

I can't get past the "controlled demolition" explanation. I've
worked in a bunch of skyscrapers. Workmen are always questioned.
And planting explosives secretly amongst tens of thousands of bored
busybodies seems like a difficult task to me. That work is done by
specialty firms. Lots and lots of manhours would be needed for two
giant buildigs. It seems unlikely to me that the work could have
been carried out in secret.

Gee I saw no strange looking guys hiding anything under their coats. Man
you are one NutJob. There are plenty of ways to place charges anywhere they
wanted.

Has anyone come up with a credible scenario? I'd love to see it.

You sure are one simple minded soul aren't you? Do you think people
would carry their tools in broad daylight while all the workers are on the
job? When maintenance workers enter does do they ever do it while everyone
is at work? No they don't fool. Does anyone even see the plumber or
electrician while they are doing their job?

I've often seen electricians in office buildings. They string new cables
whenever offices are moved around. Ethernet, electical and telephone cable
spools all over, with guys on ladders poking their heads above the drop
ceiling. It is pretty common.

But why do you ask? Is there a point you are heading towards?

Old September 13th 07, 11:20 PM posted to alt.true-crime,misc.fitness.weights,alt.home.repair,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
Kris Baker[_2_]

wrote in message
ups.com...
Supposedly hijackers turned off transponders making them invisible to
ATC. There is more to the story. Some theories are a bit in left
field but look at OKC bombing- federal agents conveniently stayed
home.

No, they didn't. Really.

Old September 13th 07, 11:32 PM posted to alt.true-crime,misc.fitness.weights,alt.home.repair,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
Jim34

On Sep 13, 8:14 pm, wrote:

I also have questions about how the explosives for the controlled
demolition were placed without tens of thousands of office workers knowing
that it was being done, but that can wait for another day.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3...tshaftsut3.jpg

Mechanical Engineer explains how demolitions charges were place on the
welded joints on the WTC beams that ran up the center of the towers.