Can anyone recommend a photo sharing site that does group discussion/criticism?

Old April 6th 07, 04:52 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Al Dykes

Default Can anyone recommend a photo sharing site that does group discussion/criticism?

I think I'm beginning to take some nice pics and I'd like to find a
site that has an active peer discussion of work submitted.

Suggestions?

Thanks

--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m
Old April 6th 07, 05:04 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mike Russell

www.flickr.com
--
Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com/forum/

Old April 6th 07, 05:51 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alexander Rogge

http://flickr.com/learn_more_2.gne

Old April 6th 07, 06:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Joan

And when you look around in Flickr, you'll find groups like:
http://flickr.com/groups/plusandminus/
http://flickr.com/groups/plusandminuspro/

--
Joan

"Al Dykes" wrote in message
:
: I think I'm beginning to take some nice pics and I'd like to find a
: site that has an active peer discussion of work submitted.
:
: Suggestions?
:
: Thanks
:
:
: --
: a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m
: Don't blame me. I voted for Gore. A Proud signature since 2001

Old April 6th 07, 08:52 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alfred Molon[_2_]

In article , says...

I think I'm beginning to take some nice pics and I'd like to find a
site that has an active peer discussion of work submitted.

If it's an Olympus camera see he
http://myolympus.org/
--

Alfred Molon
Old April 6th 07, 09:25 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
simon

try
www.photography-cafe.com
or www.photochimper.com

both have 'critique' sections..

Old April 6th 07, 11:42 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Anthony

http://www.digitalphotographer.com.ph/forum

Forums moderated by professional photographers known for expertise in
their field.

Discussions are also more civilized and informative. Take a look.