Faglame of the Day

Old July 30th 04, 05:33 PM
Bill Cleere

Default Faglame of the Day

"Starshine Moonbeam" wrote in message ...
In article et, "Bill
) dropped a +5 bundle of words...

"Starshine Moonbeam" wrote in message
In article , "Bill
) dropped a +5 bundle of words...

"Starshine Moonbeam" wrote in message

[snip]

I already did. And you underlined it. Try to remember it. I know it'll

be
hard, with you and paint-huffing level of intelligence, but try. For

you.

This is a lot like that "poem" about 9/11
that Lila Sobieski read on Leno.

I already did
and you underlined it
try to remember it
you underlined it
I know it'll be hard
with you
and paint-huffing
level of intelligence
but try
for you
for you
for you
but try
for you

It's like the bible code. Same words, different spacing.

Too bad it took *my* words for you to do something creative.

Your words are useless, as is. I made them a *little* funny.

A little. I smiled.

But I'm wrecking your friends and kopout bigtime, so I *can* smile.

You have a rich fantasy life, I'll give you that.

You are worthless and weak.

You write as if you have a permanent hangover.

Okay.

Knock Knock.

Is that you, Argo?

Old July 30th 04, 05:43 PM
Bill Cleere

[alt.snuh dropped from froup line.....Thanks again, you ****ing Boche]
"Starshine Moonbeam" wrote in message ...
In article et, "Bill
) dropped a +5 bundle of words...

"Starshine Moonbeam" wrote in message
In article , "Bill
) dropped a +5 bundle of words...

"Starshine Moonbeam" wrote in message

In article et,

"Bill
) dropped a +5 bundle of words...

[snip]

What makes you think your time is valuable?

The competition to get it.

Who do you believe is competing for your time?

The ones who reply, of course.

Why would you think that? You post, I reply. I post, you reply. That's
Usenet. What you do with your time is your own business.

Good god man. Are you really this dense?

Do you *really* have such an inflated sense of your own importance as
to think that people posting to Usenet are "competing for your time"?

You're not a spammer, so you must have something to say. And since you
want me to see it and presumably others, you post it to me. You could
have posted this to any number of people. Yet you chose to send it to me.
You're not alone Bill, there are others just like you. United in a common
goal, to smite me from usenet existence, to extinguish the light and
snuff the dream of what could be and replace it with an ugly vision. A
vision of pure suck and second rate effort that nobody should ever be
subjected to. But that much attention means you have to stand out in some
small way. Hence the competition for my attention.

Now that at least was different. Would you care to give some evidence
that I have any interest in "smiting you from Usenet existence"? I always
thought it was more like ping-pong.

What I'd really like to know about, though, is "extinguish the light
and snuff the dream of what could be and replace it with an
ugly vision."

You said that, and I think it's only reasonable that you should describe
this Eden for us.

Rumours of your intelligence may have been exaggerated.

What are they, these rumors of which you speak?

Not important, since you having intelligence is just a myth.

Not just rumors, but legendary tales? Kewl!

Something to shoot for always, Mr. Low-light reel.

Is that supposed to mean something?

Nope. Keep dreaming the sweet dream.

Is *that* supposed to mean something?

Not. At. All.

Are those rumors still going around?

-- Bill Cleere

Old July 30th 04, 11:13 PM
Bill Cleere

"subRoutine.exe" s!0.0^7ii.swr.W2@911mmvs wrote in message ...
On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 09:43:44 -0700, in alt.flame "Bill Cleere"
wrote:

:[alt.snuh dropped from froup line.....Thanks again, you ****ing Boche]
:"Starshine Moonbeam" wrote in message ...
: In article et, "Bill
: ) dropped a +5 bundle of words...
:
: "Starshine Moonbeam" wrote in message
: ...

[...]
:
[...]

Don't encourage him. Butterfingers is merely retreading some of his old Superman
comic books. He's certainly no Jeremy Rifkin.

And I was expecting a Glimpse of the Future, a look into a
Time to Come when Humankind has explored the Universe
and joined in Confederations with uncouth Alien Civilizations.

An era without war or bigotry or injustice....

A time when Man has achieved his ultimate dream of beaming
down to the surface of a planet inhabited by pastel-colored women!

No, you're right, it probably was a bit much to expect Moonbeam
to open that vista for us.

I think I hace been torlled....

-- Bill Cleere

Old July 30th 04, 11:50 PM
subRoutine@W2mm

wrote:

[...]

He appears to be a Twink. For those who are unaware of what that is; think
of him as a young, provincial, non-athletic, skinny white boy in his teenage
years, listening to Kylie Minogue records while chewing bubblegum, and
showing a remarkably eerie latent preference for fatherly-type role-models.

_-
-_
subRoutine http://www.softtargets.com
Overunity Energy Mechanism
0,0,1

"Scott Campbell" wrote:

Your idiocy is unfailingly a run-on mess of tortured thought poorly written.

The silly awards are ALREADY "only recognized within the confines
of this group", you unutterably thick person. The ONLY value they have
is here, when they make the jealous bottom-feeders get all foamy with
seething indifference to the things.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ari explaining his superior way with words:

You obviously can't take pride in having a way with words.

Yes you're seeing it correctly, Ari forgot to put words in this post:

Me:

Worst Flamer is a badge of honor bestowed on the ones
who've ****ed you off to no end. P

Me again:

I'm tied as the ninth worst flamer, which means that I ****ed off a lot of
people. It's a compliment in the highest regards.

"Ari Asikainen" 03:15:38 GMT ) wrote:

"Secondly, votes that are made specifically against me are a
excellent demonstration of the effect my flames have had on the
voter."

Ari agreeing with the above 3 statements:

"Ari Asikainen" 03:15:38 GMT ) wrote:

Perfectly true. If they weren't at least somewhat upset with my
flames, they wouldn't vote for me in that category.