Free copy of Kodak Easyshare software

Old August 25th 07, 05:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Hahahadude

Default Free copy of Kodak Easyshare software

Hi, I got Kodak Easyshare free with my digital camera but it's been
playing up lately and I've had to delete it. I can't find the
original CD so can someone please tell me where I can redownload it
for free? Thanks

Old August 25th 07, 05:50 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mike

"Hahahadude" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi, I got Kodak Easyshare free with my digital camera but it's been
playing up lately and I've had to delete it. I can't find the
original CD so can someone please tell me where I can redownload it
for free? Thanks

Have you tried Kodak ???

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/servi...l?pq-path=5224

Old August 25th 07, 10:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
ray

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 21:35:20 -0700, Hahahadude wrote:

Hi, I got Kodak Easyshare free with my digital camera but it's been
playing up lately and I've had to delete it. I can't find the
original CD so can someone please tell me where I can redownload it
for free? Thanks

How about the Kodak pages - look for the support section for your camera.

Old August 28th 07, 10:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ron Baird

Greetings Ha Ha,

You can download the latest version of EasyShare software by going to the
following site. Just follow the prompts.

http://www.kodak.com/go/easysharesw

If you include the Kodak Updater in your installation, the software will
auto update for you in the future. You will also be able to update the
software with accessory files or templates.

Talk to you soon, Ha Ha, enjoy the program, it is fun to use.

Talk to you soon,

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company