[SI] SHOOT IN - NOISE makes a whimper...

Old February 5th 08, 02:53 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

Default [SI] SHOOT IN - NOISE makes a whimper...

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/noise
Old February 6th 08, 12:10 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Default SHOOT IN - NOISE makes a whimper...

On Feb 5, 11:53 pm, JimKramer wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/noise

I'm not sure it even counts as a whimper.. )o:

I did have an archive shot that I was going to submit (a slide), but
do you reckon I can find the damn thing? Aaargh. I may supply it
later, but I've checked the places it *should* have been, so much for
my filing system.

Maybe I'll have a look around for something else vaguely ontopic...
Old February 6th 08, 09:34 PM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On Feb 7, 4:13 am, "Rita Berkowitz" wrote:
Stuffed Crust wrote:
I was going to find a field of campaign signs and submit that.
Unfortunately, I ended up having a much busier day than normal during
the primaries here, and apparently the gnomes were far moe efficient
than usual in taking down the signs.

Here's my submission, though this is a two part series for maximum impact.

This one barkshttp://www.marktphoto.com/examples/huntsman.jpg

And this one whimpers from the pain of such **** poor imagery.http://www.marktphoto.com/examples/web.jpg

Rita

And Rita finally cracks under the pressure and this is the result.

Plonk.

Old February 6th 08, 10:54 PM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
PixelPix

On Feb 7, 7:22*am, "Rita Berkowitz" wrote:
PixelPix wrote:
Here's my submission, though this is a two part series for maximum
impact.

This one barkshttp://www.marktphoto.com/examples/huntsman.jpg

And this one whimpers from the pain of such **** poor
imagery.http://www.marktphoto.com/examples/web.jpg

Rita

And Rita finally cracks under the pressure and this is the result.

Just laughing my ass off at yet another wannabe poser and fool.

Plonk.

Right! *Statistically speaking, the idiot that publicly announces a "PLONK"
doesn't do it and never will because they have such a weak minded
personality that they think they are going to miss something. *You might not
directly answer me, but I know you will directly see every one of my posts..

Finally? *...Rita has been a star in our "Spot the looney" game for
quite some time now. *:-)

Glad to be of service! *I love stimulating the idiots.

Rita

I am happy that you are stimulated then.
Old February 6th 08, 10:57 PM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Cryptopix

Stuffed Crust wrote:
I was going to find a field of campaign signs and submit that.
Unfortunately, I ended up having a much busier day than normal during
the primaries here, and apparently the gnomes were far moe efficient
than usual in taking down the signs.

Here's my submission, though this is a two part series for maximum impact.

This one barkshttp://www.marktphoto.com/examples/huntsman.jpg

And this one whimpers from the pain of such **** poor imagery.http://www.marktphoto.com/examples/web.jpg

Rita

And Rita finally cracks under the pressure and this is the result.

Plonk.

Let's see if it works for me too.
Mark Thomas talks a lot about how good he is and displays these ****
poor images in contradiction.

Does taht rate a plonk for me too?
Old February 6th 08, 10:58 PM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Cryptopix

PixelPix wrote:
[...]

Only an idiot would not know you are one of them, PP.
Old February 6th 08, 11:03 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Doug Jewell[_3_]

Rita Berkowitz wrote:
PixelPix wrote:

Finally? ...Rita has been a star in our "Spot the looney" game for
quite some time now. :-)

Glad to be of service! I love stimulating the idiots.

You're a fan of masturbation then?

Rita

Old February 7th 08, 02:42 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

On Feb 5, 8:53*am, JimKramer wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/noise

Sombody kicked it up a notch...
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/noise

From: ".."
Newsgroups: aus.photo
Subject: Stepping out a panorama (the method that can't be done!)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 01:02:52 GMT

snipped the usualy bull**** rant

That's it for me. I'm done with the fools who think just because they have a
digicam they have a clue!

Not see ya later but absolutely good bye! My new year resolution? Avoid the
idiots, they'll just drag you down to their level and who want's to live in
the sewer?

Douglas

--
God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?