A Photography forum. PhotoBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » PhotoBanter.com forum » Digital Photography » Digital SLR Cameras
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

RichA could be hurting innocent people



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old October 16th 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Charles Schuler
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 431
Default RichA could be hurting innocent people

From: "RichA"
Subject: Kodak screws Olympus! Oh my God!
Date: Saturday, October 14, 2006 8:57 PM

At least that's the rumour. The brand new Olympus E-400 is no more.
They made 2000 of them, Kodak, the CCD supplier F------ up somehow and
the E-400 got the shaft. Back to the drawing board for Olympus.
Supposedly, 3 new DSLRs and the E-3 are on the way.

Check his subject: Kodak screws Olympus! Oh my God!

Kodak has employees, retirees, stock holders. Why should decent folks
suffer because of RichA's manic posts.

Freedom of speech ends at some point. This twit is screwing with good folks
who have worked hard and long and contributed. RichA contributes what?


  #2  
Old October 16th 06, 01:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
RichA
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,544
Default RichA could be hurting innocent people


Charles Schuler wrote:
From: "RichA"
Subject: Kodak screws Olympus! Oh my God!
Date: Saturday, October 14, 2006 8:57 PM

At least that's the rumour. The brand new Olympus E-400 is no more.
They made 2000 of them, Kodak, the CCD supplier F------ up somehow and
the E-400 got the shaft. Back to the drawing board for Olympus.
Supposedly, 3 new DSLRs and the E-3 are on the way.

Check his subject: Kodak screws Olympus! Oh my God!

Kodak has employees, retirees, stock holders. Why should decent folks
suffer because of RichA's manic posts.

Freedom of speech ends at some point. This twit is screwing with good folks
who have worked hard and long and contributed. RichA contributes what?


Senile old goofball.

  #3  
Old October 16th 06, 01:12 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Charles Schuler
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 431
Default RichA could be hurting innocent people



Senile old goofball.


Shame on you. You use this forum because you have no other life. And then
revert to silly insults. You are one sad son of a B.


  #4  
Old October 16th 06, 03:13 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Scott W
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,131
Default RichA could be hurting innocent people

Charles Schuler wrote:
Kodak has employees, retirees, stock holders. Why should decent folks
suffer because of RichA's manic posts.


I don't think Rich is going to affect the stock value, Kodak seems to
have that taken care of by themselves.

Scott

  #5  
Old October 16th 06, 04:16 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
RichA
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 63
Default RichA could be hurting innocent people

On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 20:12:31 -0400, "Charles Schuler"
wrote:



Senile old goofball.


Shame on you. You use this forum because you have no other life. And then
revert to silly insults. You are one sad son of a B.


The high and mighty rev. Shuler thus spake;
Pot, Kettle, senile.


What I stated came directly from Olympus you old blowhard.


Hey, blow as you like ... post a reference ... a'hole.
  #6  
Old October 16th 06, 04:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark)
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,818
Default RichA could be hurting innocent people

Hey Scott,
Are you OK after the earthquake?

Roger
  #7  
Old October 16th 06, 04:49 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Scott W
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,131
Default RichA could be hurting innocent people


Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark) wrote:
Hey Scott,
Are you OK after the earthquake?

Roger


I just got down from roof fixing a broken tile.
We seem to not have too much damge, a lot of cracks in the walls and
crack tiles.

The good news is we have a lot of cold beer on hand and power to keep
it cold.


Scott

  #8  
Old October 16th 06, 05:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark)
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,818
Default RichA could be hurting innocent people

Scott W wrote:

Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark) wrote:

Hey Scott,
Are you OK after the earthquake?

Roger



I just got down from roof fixing a broken tile.
We seem to not have too much damge, a lot of cracks in the walls and
crack tiles.

The good news is we have a lot of cold beer on hand and power to keep
it cold.


Scott,
That's good to hear!

Roger
  #9  
Old October 16th 06, 10:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
cjcampbell
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 421
Default RichA could be hurting innocent people


Charles Schuler wrote:
From: "RichA"
Subject: Kodak screws Olympus! Oh my God!
Date: Saturday, October 14, 2006 8:57 PM

At least that's the rumour. The brand new Olympus E-400 is no more.
They made 2000 of them, Kodak, the CCD supplier F------ up somehow and
the E-400 got the shaft. Back to the drawing board for Olympus.
Supposedly, 3 new DSLRs and the E-3 are on the way.

Check his subject: Kodak screws Olympus! Oh my God!

Kodak has employees, retirees, stock holders. Why should decent folks
suffer because of RichA's manic posts.

Freedom of speech ends at some point. This twit is screwing with good folks
who have worked hard and long and contributed. RichA contributes what?


RichA hurts these people about as much as a flyspeck on a carabao.

  #10  
Old October 16th 06, 04:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Not Disclosed
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 171
Default RichA could be hurting innocent people

Charles Schuler wrote:
From: "RichA"
Subject: Kodak screws Olympus! Oh my God!
Date: Saturday, October 14, 2006 8:57 PM

At least that's the rumour. The brand new Olympus E-400 is no more.
They made 2000 of them, Kodak, the CCD supplier F------ up somehow and
the E-400 got the shaft. Back to the drawing board for Olympus.
Supposedly, 3 new DSLRs and the E-3 are on the way.

RichA is just a rumour monger, he has no proof whats so ever. He has
started this same rumour on dpreview, again with zero facts to back his
claims.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ONLY 6 DOLLARS$$$$$$$$!!!!!MONEY!!!! YOMO Digital Photography 0 April 16th 06 08:53 PM
Questions for People Who Get 4x6 Prints Commercially -- a littlelong Graham Fountain Digital Photography 1 February 11th 06 10:37 PM
2D/3D Model & Textures 3D CDs, updated 24/Jan/2006 [email protected] Digital Photography 0 February 2nd 06 06:50 AM
Hello People [email protected] Digital Photography 0 December 12th 05 11:02 PM
Hello People [email protected] Digital Photography 0 December 12th 05 11:01 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2022 PhotoBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.