Help Fuji FinePix

Old December 26th 04, 08:22 PM
Pete

Default Help Fuji FinePix

With my Finepix 305s in Scene Mode there is a Continous Mode .It appears to
take 2 identical shots in
use.Can anyone explain to me the use or purpose of this cont. mode? Thanks.
Pete.

Old December 27th 04, 04:06 AM
Rose Weir

Pete wrote: With my Finepix 305s in Scene Mode there is a Continous Mode .It
appears totake 2 identical shots in use.Can anyone explain to me the use or
purpose of this cont. mode?

I have read in manuals and references that Continuous Mode is used when
there is an 'ongoing scene' . The example was a cycle race and the
'Continuous Mode' allowed shots as the bicycles approached and then closer
and closer. Perhaps the focusing adjusts without the same time delay when it
is in this mode. The manual or a website references this camera might have a
more detailed explanation but I recall reading stuff along these lines in a
reference book.
Rose

Old December 27th 04, 04:27 AM
MartinS

Bill wrote:
Pete wrote:

With my Finepix 305s in Scene Mode there is a Continous Mode .It
appears to take 2 identical shots in
use.Can anyone explain to me the use or purpose of this cont. mode?
Thanks.

I don't have any personal experience with that camera, so this is a
wild guess, but perhaps the continuous mode is limited to only two
shots with the flash enabled? Or perhaps the buffer inside the
camera can only store two shots before forcing a write to the memory
card?

Another case of RTFM?

--
Martin S.
Old December 29th 04, 06:07 AM
Trixxy

?
Old December 29th 04, 04:57 PM
MartinS

Trixxy wrote:

MartinS wrote:

?

I did?

--
Martin S.
Old December 29th 04, 07:22 PM
Pete

Thanks-Its a pleasure to know that there are still some people about
prepared to help.Thanks.Pete

Old January 3rd 05, 04:55 PM
Tony M

Pete wrote:
Thanks-Its a pleasure to know that there are still some people about
prepared to help.Thanks.Pete

I have read in manuals and references that Continuous Mode is used when
there is an 'ongoing scene' . The example was a cycle race and the
'Continuous Mode' allowed shots as the bicycles approached and then closer
and closer. Perhaps the focusing adjusts without the same time delay when

it

is in this mode. The manual or a website references this camera might have

more detailed explanation but I recall reading stuff along these lines in

reference book.
Rose

My Ricoh Caplio R1 also has continuous mode. This records a photo every
second or so for as long as the shutter release is held down

Tony M