Oh the games just go on and on.

Old February 11th 08, 10:52 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Cryptopix

Default Oh the games just go on and on.

Bret Silverberg or Helen Douglas (maybe both) just sent me a e-mail
looking for support at having been caught out. Talk about desperate.
How desperate can it get trying to enlist the victim of your theft,
defamation and just outright hillbilly stupidity? Here's my reply...

You're not serious are you Bret?

My "Internet savvy" has, ever since you magically appeared on the
scene to boost your alter ego with glowing complements about less than
stellar photography ...known of the likelihood that any Bell customer
in Continental USA could use any proxy server on the Bell network,
anywhere in the world if they knew the address of it.

A quick search on the IP address you wrote this message from does
indeed say it originated in Canada. For the dumb Joes who believe your
crap, it might be fine but for a bloke like me who spent half his life
developing computer networks and security for them... That means zilch
when the originating IP is a Bell proxy server.

Moreover,
You are so full of crap and lies, no one in their right mind would
believe anything you had to say.

On many occasions you have given out loads of bull**** that may in
isolation be believable but when you put the crap in one can, it
doesn't fit!

"I get a phone call from my (insert whatever relative in Tennessee
suits) and just post it word for word to the group." What's the
bull**** meter read on that one?

"Helen owns the house I (Bret) live in." As far as I'm concerned...
Absolutely true. Just remember to sign the right name on the mortgage
payment checks.
"
Those portfolio photos you took of me were incredible, Bret". How big
was the mirror?

"Helen bought me a 40D" Wow! Is your wife that stupid?

You are one sick dude Bret, go get yourself some help before the
mental health guys arrive with a straight jacket.

Old February 11th 08, 11:56 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Helen[_2_]

On Feb 11, 5:52*am, Cryptopix wrote:
[...]

Desperation?! ROFL!! Don't make me sick! I thought with your
computer savvy you would be able to tell that I am indeed a real live
woman and not a man, let alone Bret. But you already know that, you
just get a sick thrill living out some fantasy that Bret does what you
do...and that's have so many aliases that we all lost count. The
reason I stay away is simple, you and "Rita" have corrupted this group
with your presence. I'm just so tired of your BS. The only reason I
replied to this post is to show everyone the email I sent:

Old February 11th 08, 12:54 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
michelo

Old February 11th 08, 01:00 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Helen[_2_]

Shouldn't it be only 7 AM right now in Toronto?

Michel

What I did was copy and paste Douglas' reply and as a result probably
got the time out in Brisbane Australia. Here is the original email I
sent. It was at 4:17 a.m. Toronto time.

Old February 11th 08, 01:53 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
michelo

Helen wrote:
Shouldn't it be only 7 AM right now in Toronto?

Michel

What I did was copy and paste Douglas' reply and as a result probably
got the time out in Brisbane Australia. Here is the original email I
sent. It was at 4:17 a.m. Toronto time.

Helen

Ok, that makes sense.

You must really enjoy it to get up at 4 am to tease him with an email.
He is going to go at it for two or three days now.

Michel
Old February 11th 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Helen[_2_]

On Feb 11, 8:53Â*am, michelo wrote:
Helen wrote:
Shouldn't it be only 7 AM right now in Toronto?

Michel

What I did was copy and paste Douglas' reply and as a result probably
got the time out in Brisbane Australia. Â*Here is the original email I
sent. Â*It was at 4:17 a.m. Â*Toronto time.

Helen

Ok, that makes sense.

You must really enjoy it to get up at 4 am to tease him with an email.
He is going to go at it for two or three days now.

Michel

My only purpose in sending an email to douglas was to set the record
straight. I give a flying **** what they believe. But since he and
"Rita" have nothing better to do but believe lies and
fantasies........I should have known better than to send him an
email. "Rita" has had it in for me since I posted this last October.
It really hit a nerve with him:

"Stop fanning the flames Rita! You know NOTHING about it so stay out
of it! I can't believe you defend a mentally disturbed liar as D-
Mac. Even with those anti-semitic remarks?! Or is Berkowitz not
your
real name? If I were to believe every lie on these newsgroups, I
should be the one to call the authorities on you and your activities
with little boys.
Spreading smut...........LOL. Get real. I hate smut as much as I
hate you. You can think what you want of me. You can call me every
dirty name you can think of. Accuse me of atrocities as such. I
could care less. I know the truth and that's all that matters.
YOU ARE DEAD TO ME!"

As Bret pointed out, he is not so invisible as he thinks.
Helen
Old February 11th 08, 02:24 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
michelo

Helen wrote:
[...]

Who is Rita? I never heard of her. I should look more carefully; maybe
I’m missing something interesting.

Michel
Old February 11th 08, 10:37 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Steve Brooks[_2_]

Hey ****WIT, How about an OT in the subject line.

There are only a couple of poster here give a crap about your pathetic life.

Cryptopix wrote:
[...]

Sorry, the bull**** meter is still stuck hard right after someone said
the owner of Godaddy called him at 3am.

"Helen owns the house I (Bret) live in." As far as I'm concerned...
Absolutely true. Just remember to sign the right name on the mortgage
payment checks.
"
Those portfolio photos you took of me were incredible, Bret". How big
was the mirror?

"Helen bought me a 40D" Wow! Is your wife that stupid?

Even if Helen is his wife how is this any different to a certain poster
making up female names and posting as a female?

Was it Serina?

Old February 11th 08, 11:02 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
The Dave©

Cryptopix wrote:

You're not serious are you Bret?

What an ironic question.
Old February 12th 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Feb 11, 5:52*am, Cryptopix wrote:

You're not serious are you Bret?

I'm not sure what you are babbling on about now, fool.

Oh wait, I see now. You and Rita have found me out for sure.
I've been racking up some serious frequent flyer miles back and forth
between Tennessee and Toronto just to carry on this ruse.
Thank God the Toronto airport has wireless so I can make a few quick
posts and then hop back on the next plane and jet back so I can
respond. One time I even got confused and posted as Helen while I was
layed over in the ATL. Must've been the jet lag.

Free online Games play and free download - Intelligent games [email protected] Digital Photography 0 February 1st 08 02:44 PM
free games oyun27@ Digital Photography 0 August 17th 07 09:36 PM
NINTENTO WII GAMES CONSOLE=$300 WITH 2 GAMES FREE [email protected] Large Format Photography Equipment 0 August 2nd 07 06:02 PM
games [email protected] Digital Photography 4 September 19th 06 11:52 AM