Merry Christmas

Old December 26th 06, 09:15 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Ron Hunter

Default Merry Christmas

Pudentame wrote:
Harry Stottle wrote:

This atheist worships no god, I just want the holidays.

Hey, it's a free country (or so they keep telling us), so take 'em ...
as many as you can get away with. ;-D

Yeah, all you have to do is pick a day, and convince your boss it is an
atheist holiday. Of course, you might not want to use that word
(holiday) as it is clearly religion related. Grin.
Old December 26th 06, 09:16 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Ron Hunter

Annika1980 wrote:
minnesøtti wrote:
I do not know what person embodies all light in
Capitalsim -- Adams ? Friedman ? Keynes ? G.W. Bush ? So, the birthday
of those guys can be celebrated. Just pick one up which is closest to
the end of the year.

Tiger Woods, baby! December 30.

That'll work. Tiger ROCKS!
Old December 26th 06, 11:00 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Cgiorgio

Default Merry Winter Solstice

Not only to the Atheists, also to the Pagans from whom the saturnalia
holidays were stolen in the year 354 !

"Harry Stottle" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
reenews.net...

"ASAAR" wrote in message

In the future it's a near certainty that nobody will ever wish
others to have a Very Merry Minneøttimas.

Merry Xmas, Happy Hanukkah, Ramadan Kareem, Happy Kwanzaa,
Cool Yule, Blessed Be and Happy Trails to You, until we meet again!

What about us Atheists?
Possibly the only sane group of any society, and we never get a mention.

Old December 26th 06, 01:56 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Alan Browne

wrote:

And to you Alan, happy Saturnalia!

Can't get my girlfriend to go to the orgy...

--
-- r.p.e.35mm user resource:
http://www.aliasimages.com/rpe35mmur.htm
Old December 26th 06, 09:58 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Noons

Alan Browne wrote:
Everyone, please have a Very Merry Christmas.

All the best for the New Year, especially Health, Peace and Happiness.

Ditto!

Old December 26th 06, 10:29 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Nicholas O. Lindan

All the best for the New Year, especially Health, Peace and Happiness.

If you had to pick just one of the three what would be your
choice...

Old December 26th 06, 10:50 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Alan Browne

Nicholas O. Lindan wrote:
All the best for the New Year, especially Health, Peace and Happiness.

If you had to pick just one of the three what would be your
choice...

Health.
Old December 26th 06, 11:24 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Ken Weitzel

Alan Browne wrote:
Nicholas O. Lindan wrote:
All the best for the New Year, especially Health, Peace and Happiness.

If you had to pick just one of the three what would be your
choice...

Health.

Hi...

Then if there's one still left for me, I'll pick peace.

I have a feeling that if we had a little more peace, there'd be
a lot less stress, and perhaps we'd all have a little better health.

Take care.

Ken

Old December 26th 06, 11:33 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Pudentame

Nicholas O. Lindan wrote:
All the best for the New Year, especially Health, Peace and Happiness.

If you had to pick just one of the three what would be your
choice...

If I only get one wish, make it Wisdom.
Old December 26th 06, 11:51 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Bruce Chastain

"Nicholas O. Lindan" wrote in message
ink.net...
All the best for the New Year, especially Health, Peace and Happiness.

If you had to pick just one of the three what would be your
choice...

Happiness. The health and peace are worthless if you're not happy.

Bruce.