Canon PhotoStitch software?

Old February 7th 06, 05:01 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Canon PhotoStitch software?

Normally bundled with their cameras, printers etc, but sometime in the
past I have managed to download a later version than the v3.1 that came
with my previous Canon S1 camera.

Anyone spotted somewhere the latest Windows version can be downloaded?
My Mac OSX version is no good for a Windows-owning friend.

--
Nigel
(I came into this world with nothing and still have most of it left)
Old February 7th 06, 01:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

In article ,
Nig wrote:

Normally bundled with their cameras, printers etc, but sometime in the
past I have managed to download a later version than the v3.1 that came
with my previous Canon S1 camera.

Anyone spotted somewhere the latest Windows version can be downloaded?
My Mac OSX version is no good for a Windows-owning friend.

Go to
http://www.download.com/Panorama-Per...0467516.html?t
ag=lst-0-2

This is freeware. I've never used it (I have a Mac too) It's not just
for Canon but it may be what you're looking for
Old February 7th 06, 04:12 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 22:41:31 +0900, Stewy

Nig wrote:

Normally bundled with their cameras, printers etc, but sometime in the
past I have managed to download a later version than the v3.1 that came
with my previous Canon S1 camera.

Anyone spotted somewhere the latest Windows version can be downloaded?
My Mac OSX version is no good for a Windows-owning friend.

Go to
http://www.download.com/Panorama-Per...0467516.html?t
ag=lst-0-2

This is freeware. I've never used it (I have a Mac too) It's not just
for Canon but it may be what you're looking for

Irfanview a panoramic feature, both horizontal and vertical.
Also freeware.
Old February 7th 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

"Stewy" wrote in message
Nig wrote:

Normally bundled with their cameras, printers etc, but sometime in the
past I have managed to download a later version than the v3.1 that came
with my previous Canon S1 camera.

Anyone spotted somewhere the latest Windows version can be downloaded?
My Mac OSX version is no good for a Windows-owning friend.

Go to
http://www.download.com/Panorama-Per...0467516.html?t
ag=lst-0-2

This is freeware. I've never used it (I have a Mac too) It's not just
for Canon but it may be what you're looking for

Further to that . . . try
http://www.autostitch.net/

I lost my Canon CD a while back, and after a later format, subsequently lost
PhotoStitch.
Searched EVERYWHERE online, finally located a European site with it, but after
downloading there was one critical file missing !

Someone pointed me to the above autostitch website the other day, and while the
programme looks great, haven't got round to downloading and trying it out.

Cheers,
Les