Needed--Camera Case and accessories for Rollei

Old February 18th 04, 05:54 PM
Sarvananda Bluestone

Default Needed--Camera Case and accessories for Rollei

Just bought a fifty year old Rollei. It works wonderfully. However, I need
a case and any number of accesories that people might have for a camera
this old.

Old February 19th 04, 05:11 AM
Richard Rodgers

Hi,

Sarvananda Bluestone wrote:

Just bought a fifty year old Rollei. It works wonderfully. However, I need
a case and any number of accesories that people might have for a camera
this old.

Which Rollei is it that you bought? If you are unsure, post the serial
number and that way we can tell. Almost every model of Rollei has a
different case; depending on the lens, accessarier vary to Bayonet I
,II, or III. I have some things, including a case but knowing the Rollei
model is vital.

Cheers,

Richard Rodgers

Old February 22nd 04, 02:50 PM
mark

GIce me the serial number. I have lot's of extra Bayonet II filters and a
couple of cases.

"Sarvananda Bluestone" wrote in message
6...
Just bought a fifty year old Rollei. It works wonderfully. However, I need
a case and any number of accesories that people might have for a camera
this old.

News==----

Newsgroups

=---