TENNESSEE MIGHT NOT BE HEAVEN ....

Old March 7th 08, 03:36 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Draco

Default TENNESSEE MIGHT NOT BE HEAVEN ....

On Mar 6, 9:21*pm, Annika1980 wrote:
... but you can see it from here.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/93851376/original.jpg

Even with my crapped out eyes, that is a inspiring image. It is one
that remind us of how insignificent we are in the scheme of all
things.

Keep at it Bret. You always seem to be at the right place at the right
times.

Draco
Old March 7th 08, 03:40 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Draco

On Mar 7, 3:32*am, Helen wrote:
On Mar 7, 1:46*am, Noons wrote:

On Mar 7, 2:57 pm, tony cooper wrote:

And what a beautiful sight to see! *Gorgeous color. *Truly a beautiful
inspirational shot. *I could sit there all day just staring at that..
Helen

I get the distinct impression that you could sit there all day staring
at

LOL!
I think staring would strain "Helen"'s intellect...

ROFL!!
And what would YOU know about intellect Souto? *You are incapable of
anything profound or on topic to this newsgroup or any other ng for
that matter. *You say you "like to stir the pot", well do so in a
constructive way by contributing something photographic, whether it be
a comment or tech advice. *Or perhaps enlighten us on your
photographic knowledge or advice on a camera or lens. *You aren't
"stirring the pot", all you're doing is attacking.
I am nowhere near the caliber of photographers that frequent this
group, but I have contributed advice on equipment, contriubted to the
SI and asked questions about photography. * The only cerebral
contribution you seem to make is "**** off aus.photo", along with a
derogatory name.
Helen

Very well said. It is a shame that it will be lost on that pin-head.

You have brought a very nice class to the group. It is a shame that
others can not behave themslves as well as you have done.

This is one of a few images that could be up on my wall and I would
not get bored with it at all.

Draco
Old March 7th 08, 04:37 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
ray

You're right - it ain't even close!
Old March 7th 08, 04:57 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
The DaveŠ

Ray Fischer wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
... but you can see it from here.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/93851376/original.jpg

Very nice clouds, sucky foreground. Bet you could fix it with
Photoshop.

I didn't mind the foreground at all... except for the red light which
should be eliminated.

If anything, I'd consider cropping a bit off the top and making it more
of a panorama, but in general I like the photo.
Old March 10th 08, 03:12 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Noons

On Mar 7, 7:32 pm, Helen wrote:

ROFL!!

be careful, there might be nettles there,
or crabs left over from Brett's last post...

And what would YOU know about intellect Souto? You are incapable of
anything profound or on topic to this newsgroup or any other ng for
that matter.

Define "profound"? Because it certainly ain't the UTTER
CRAP you and your alter-ego Brett keep polluting with.

You say you "like to stir the pot", well do so in a
constructive way by contributing something photographic, whether it be
a comment or tech advice.

I have, you stupid bitch. Try searching proiperly instead
of spouting your inane drivel.

Or perhaps enlighten us on your
photographic knowledge or advice on a camera or lens.

WTF for?

You aren't
"stirring the pot", all you're doing is attacking.

Only after you attack everyone in aus.photo
with your STUPID posts.

I am nowhere near the caliber of photographers that frequent this
group,

I don't give a **** what calibre you are but if you insist
on posting to three (3!) groups and call it a singular "group",
all you are doing is confirming to everyone what they already
know:
you are nothing but a STUPID BITCH....

but I have contributed advice on equipment, contriubted to the
SI and asked questions about photography.

perhaps you'd be well advised to keep your
ignorant advice on equipment to yourself.

The only cerebral
contribution you seem to make is "**** off aus.photo", along with a
derogatory name.

Yes. And I'll continue to do it for as long as
STUPID BITCHES like you insist on
continuing to post to a group that has NOTHING
to do with them.
Therefore, without further ado:

**** OFF aus.photo, you STUPID BITCH!
Old March 10th 08, 03:13 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Noons

On Mar 8, 2:40 am, Draco wrote:

Very well said. It is a shame that it will be lost on that pin-head.

pinhead was your father, ****wit!
Up yours, you stupid troll.
Old March 10th 08, 03:14 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Noons

On Mar 8, 12:47 am, George Kerby wrote:
LOL!
I think staring would strain "Helen"'s intellect...

Obviously, *breathing* strains "your's", retard.

**** OFF, ****tard!
There is NOTHING in the world that is
"obvious" to a stupid idiot like you.
Old March 10th 08, 03:16 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Noons

On Mar 8, 1:48 am, Annika1980 wrote:

Well said. The scary thing is that this neanderthal actually has
children.
I'll bet they are so proud of him.

leave family out of this or I'll personally
bash your head so under the ground
you'll be left brainless as well as your current
state of retarded impotent, you stupid ****.

"My daddy got on the internet today and posted **** OFF AUS PHOTO! 14
times."

A physical impossibility for you, isn't it, being a dad?
Ah yes: it's someone else's fault...
Old March 10th 08, 03:21 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Steve Brooks[_2_]

Noons wrote:
On Mar 8, 1:48 am, Annika1980 wrote:

Well said. The scary thing is that this neanderthal actually has
children.
I'll bet they are so proud of him.

leave family out of this or I'll personally
bash your head so under the ground
you'll be left brainless as well as your current
state of retarded impotent, you stupid ****.

Where is Doggy shouting physical threat now?

DOGGY where are you?
You have gone very quiet.

http://plus613.net/image/45698

Go Doggy, getting your name out there now.

--
"If someone had told me in 1989 that the BBS I started would eventually
become Usenet" - Douglas

http://groups.google.com.au/group/au...b383a7d3a33dc3
Old March 10th 08, 03:32 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Noons

On Mar 10, 2:21 pm, Steve Brooks wrote:

DOGGY where are you?
You have gone very quiet.

Look at your ass, ****wit.

Go Doggy, getting your name out there now.

anytime, dickhead.
Ah, that's right: ****wit cowards like you
never face up to their statements.
That's why they resort to bestiality.