My Hopes for the iPhone 12 Max

Old August 17th 20, 01:56 AM posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,rec.photo.digital
Arlen Holder

Default My Hopes for the iPhone 12 Max

On Sun, 16 Aug 2020 11:29:35 +0200, Andreas Rutishauser wrote:

Normally I'd call such a person a liar.

Andreas Rutishauser,

You're so afraid of fact you can't even answer the question:

*Pick _any_ iPhone on the planet, Andreas, old or new to compare!*
o I don't care what bull**** "pretty" marketing name Apple gives it.

Then compare _that_ iPhone to the stated Samsung phone.
o Spec by spec. Hardware to hardware.

I know what the results will be - but you're _afraid_ of those results.
o Facts _petrify_ you apologists.

That's why you _fear_ that simple hardware spec comparison, Andreas.
--
Apologists _hate_ that iPhones lack even basic hardware functionality.
Old August 17th 20, 06:48 AM posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,rec.photo.digital
Andreas Rutishauser

In article ,
Arlen Holder wrote:

On Sun, 16 Aug 2020 11:29:35 +0200, Andreas Rutishauser wrote:

Normally I'd call such a person a liar.

Andreas Rutishauser,

You're so afraid of fact you can't even answer the question:

*Pick _any_ iPhone on the planet, Andreas, old or new to compare!*
o I don't care what bull**** "pretty" marketing name Apple gives it.

Then compare _that_ iPhone to the stated Samsung phone.
o Spec by spec. Hardware to hardware.

I know what the results will be - but you're _afraid_ of those results.
o Facts _petrify_ you apologists.

that is not the question (see Subject). By moving the qoalposts your
FACTS don't gain truth.
Old August 17th 20, 11:46 PM posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,rec.photo.digital
Arlen Holder

On Mon, 17 Aug 2020 07:48:46 +0200, Andreas Rutishauser wrote:

that is not the question (see Subject). By moving the qoalposts your
FACTS don't gain truth.

Andreas,

FACTS.

*You're afraid to compare _any_ iPhone to the given Samsung on hardware.*
o It's not lost on any adult that you're _afraid_ of this simple fact.

Since you're an apologist, you don't like that the factual comparison of
the hardware comparison between _any_ iPhone and the given Samsung will
show exactly what the iPhone lacks in terms of hardware functionality.

And I'm not even talking about the primitive iOS interface which utterly
lacks scores of useful application functionalities (which we've discussed).

I'm just talking hardware.
o Like RAM for example (where the iPhone is laughably paltry in the specs).

Or like an external storage slot, or OTG functionality, or an FM radio.
o Or even the camera QOR (which, on iPhones, pales in comparison).

The camera QOR for _any_ iPhone on the planet, currently, isn't even in the
top dozen for example.

I know you hate these facts - but they're still facts.
o The fact you hate facts doesn't change the fact they're _still_ facts.
--
You're afraid to compare _any_ iPhone to the given Samsung on hardware.
Old August 17th 20, 11:54 PM posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Arlen Holder
wrote:

I'm just talking out my butt.

ftfy
Old August 18th 20, 12:10 AM posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,rec.photo.digital
Arlen Holder

On Mon, 17 Aug 2020 07:48:46 +0200, Andreas Rutishauser wrote:

that is not the question (see Subject). By moving the qoalposts your
FACTS don't gain truth.

Why are you apologists so afraid of the facts about iPhones, Andreas?
o Pick _any_ iPhone on the planet to compare that Samsung to.

In _every_ case, I know what the results would be - and so do you.
o That's why you apologists fear facts so much.

You're afraid of what a simple hardware comparison will show.
o For example, no iPhone makes even the top dozen for camera QOR.

*Only after the 13th phone, does iPhone QOR even _begin_ to register:*
o 130 Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
o 128 Huawei P40 Pro
o 125 Honor 30 Pro+
o 124 Oppo Find X2 Pro
o 124 Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
o 123 Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G
o 122 Honor V30 Pro
o 122 Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
o 121 Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Premium Edition
o 121 Huawei Mate 30 Pro
o 120 Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition
o 119 OnePlus 8 Pro
o 118 Samsung Galaxy S20+

FACTS:
o No iPhone on the planet makes the current top ten of camera QOR.

It's only after thirteen to fifteen Android phones... does an iPhone even
begin to show up on camera quality of results:
o 117 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
o 117 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G
o 117 *Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max*
--
Apologists live in a world crafted by Apple MARKETING devoid of facts.
Old August 18th 20, 07:21 AM posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,rec.photo.digital
Andreas Rutishauser

In article ,
Arlen Holder wrote:

On Mon, 17 Aug 2020 07:48:46 +0200, Andreas Rutishauser wrote:

that is not the question (see Subject). By moving the qoalposts your
FACTS don't gain truth.

Why are you apologists so afraid of the facts about iPhones, Andreas?

I am not. I just don't have the facts for iPhone 12, which you seem to
have.

o Pick _any_ iPhone on the planet to compare that Samsung to.

We are not discussing any iPhone, we're discussing iPhone 12 Max

In _every_ case, I know what the results would be - and so do you.
o That's why you apologists fear facts so much.

You're afraid of what a simple hardware comparison will show.
o For example, no iPhone makes even the top dozen for camera QOR.

*Only after the 13th phone, does iPhone QOR even _begin_ to register:*

Where is the iPhone 12 Max in this listing? We are discussing iPhone 12
Max, not any iPhone.
Old August 18th 20, 03:43 PM posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,rec.photo.digital
Arlen Holder

On Tue, 18 Aug 2020 08:21:20 +0200, Andreas Rutishauser wrote:

Where is the iPhone 12 Max in this listing? We are discussing iPhone 12
Max, not any iPhone.

Andreas,

All you _can_ do, Andreas, is play silly semantic name games.

What does it matter what pretty MARKETING name Apple gives it?
o The new iPhone 12 series' specs have leaked out for quite a long time.

I, myself, published the leaked specs numerous times already.
o iPhone 12, iPhone 12Max, iPhone 12 Pro, & iPhone 12 Pro Max [name, price, fitment, camera, screen, cpu, ram, & 5G specifications]
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/widd86uqCyc

Now compare the best of the iPhones above using any "pretty" name you want.
o To the given Samsung phone

I know what the results will be; and so do you.
o That's why I claim you apologists are all petrified by facts.

Your entire belief system is always based on only what MARKETING claims.
--
The apologists are afraid to compare the given Samsung to any iphone.
Old August 19th 20, 05:50 AM posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,rec.photo.digital
Arlen Holder

On Wed, 19 Aug 2020 00:30:31 -0400, nospam wrote:

apple's cpu team is so far ahead it's not even funny.

FACTS:

The facts are that almost every iPhone recently made has had Apple add
throttling software after "about a year" forcing the user to choose between
these unenviable choices (you absolutely must pick one):

*Your iPhone needs to be throttled to half speed - so choose NOW*:
a. Either choose unacceptable stability (and maintain your CPU speeds),
b. Or, choose unacceptable performance (and maintain stability).
*YOU MUST CHOOSE ONE NOW!*

Or, you can send your iPhone to Apple about every year to ward off the
throttling that was put in iOS 10, then more iPhones in iOS 11, then more
in iOS 12, and more in iOS 13 (where there's no indication that iOS 14
won't throttle the latest bunch after about a year like all the others).

To nospam, _that's_ a design that "is so far ahead that it's not funny".
--
He's right about throttling being decidedly "not funny".
Old August 19th 20, 05:57 AM posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,rec.photo.digital
Arlen Holder

On Tue, 18 Aug 2020 23:36:24 -0400, JF Mezei wrote:

touch id, face id,
apple pay,

Apple was not first. Contactless payment available in Canada on
Blackberry with Rogers and IIRC CIBC bank. (the big deal was devising
ways to provision the card, and in the case of Rogers, the card lived on
the SIM card and bank paid "rent" to Rogers for its card to live there.
But it was also secure in that only Rpgers could touch it.

I beleive Samsung had its payment pethid well before Apple. Apple was
late with NFC and when it did, it wouldn't enanle NFC for other stuff
like exchanging contact info. (though because the card payment went
throiugh the secure enclusore which itsel was enabled by secure enclave,
I can inderstand why).

fingerprint and face recog all came to Android before iPhone, though
with far inferior implementation. But Apple can't claim to be first.

Hi JF Mezei,
You're not an apologist, so you own adult cognitive skills.
o Hence, an adult conversation is possible with you - unlike with nospam.

On many (if not all) of the items nospam bull****ted us on, we already
covered them in gory detail (e.g., the electronic payment systems were
covered where nospam knows that Apple wasn't even close to the first).

What's telling is that nospam _knows_ this, but he bull****s us anyway.
o nospam doesn't give a **** about his lack of credibility

All nospam cares about is to fabricate imaginary Apple functionality.
--
There's a reason the apologists have ruined adult conversation on this ng.