Mobile Mini vs San Disk

Old June 30th 04, 02:55 AM
Dan Irwin

Default Mobile Mini vs San Disk

I just had my pre trip calamity: Last week I was looking at eBay for
Compact flash drives and I saw a buy it now one for 35 and one that
was ending in 6hrs for 15 so I said: "well I see if in win the auction
in the next 6hrs, if not I'll pay the 35" Sure enough I totally forgot
about it and today when I had already gotten all the rest of my camera
equipment I'm thinking: "gee where is my CF drive?" so I went to look
at my eBay list of things I won and where was no CF drive so I think:
"O freak I never bought it" so I quickly scrambled to look at prices
in my area and this is what a found: CompUSA is have a sale on CF
disks a "Mobile Mini" brand 256 one is 37 dollars. Staples is selling
the SanDisk ones for 60. Has anyone heard of the "Mobile Mini" brand?
Is this you get what you pay for?

sincerely a panicking armature camera man,

Dan irwin