New Pentax K20D 21 fps??

Old February 25th 08, 04:13 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
RichA

Default New Pentax K20D 21 fps??

At something like 1.3 megapixels. Gimmick? Why not do 10fps at 5-6
megapixels instead?
Old February 25th 08, 04:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
frederick

RichA wrote:
At something like 1.3 megapixels. Gimmick? Why not do 10fps at 5-6
megapixels instead?

IIRC no focus - and only with mirror up. Almost as useful as a $19.95
webcam.
Old February 25th 08, 05:28 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Pete D

"frederick" wrote in message
RichA wrote:
At something like 1.3 megapixels. Gimmick? Why not do 10fps at 5-6
megapixels instead?

IIRC no focus - and only with mirror up. Almost as useful as a $19.95
webcam.

Really, does yours not work?

Old February 25th 08, 05:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Pete D

"RichA" wrote in message
At something like 1.3 megapixels. Gimmick? Why not do 10fps at 5-6
megapixels instead?

Why 10fps at 5-6 megapixels instead? Why either? Why anything? Cos thats
what they chose to make I guess, when you own the factory I guess you can
design what YOU want, till then you can just complain about everything!

Old February 25th 08, 03:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
RichA

On Feb 25, 12:30 am, "Pete D" wrote:
"RichA" wrote in message

At something like 1.3 megapixels. Gimmick? Why not do 10fps at 5-6
megapixels instead?

Why 10fps at 5-6 megapixels instead? Why either? Why anything? Cos thats
what they chose to make I guess, when you own the factory I guess you can
design what YOU want, till then you can just complain about everything!

Because that's what the PRO companies offer.
Old February 25th 08, 06:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

First RichA if you want to try and start a flame war get your information
correct. That is 115 fps at 1.6MP. It says so right here under Drive Modes.

http://www.pentaximaging.com/product...n--digital_slr

As for why well as an example your at a race track, air show, etc. and you
want to capture images to create a flipbook like animation later. Could be
very useful. But, I wouldn't expect you to think of things like this. Hell
you can't even get your info correct, let alone have a creative thought.
Your President Bush aren't you? Big dumb ass?

Old February 25th 08, 07:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Pete D

"RichA" wrote in message
On Feb 25, 12:30 am, "Pete D" wrote:
"RichA" wrote in message

At something like 1.3 megapixels. Gimmick? Why not do 10fps at 5-6
megapixels instead?

Why 10fps at 5-6 megapixels instead? Why either? Why anything? Cos thats
what they chose to make I guess, when you own the factory I guess you can
design what YOU want, till then you can just complain about everything!

Because that's what the PRO companies offer.

I see the your mouth moving but I am unable to decypher the stream
captain........................................... .....................
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Old February 25th 08, 07:30 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Pete D

"RichA" wrote in message
At something like 1.3 megapixels. Gimmick? Why not do 10fps at 5-6
megapixels instead?

Still usefull. Scroll to the bottom here.

http://surfdoc.blogspot.com/2008/02/...ni-review.html

Let it load and this is low res, great for web animations.

http://bp1.blogger.com/_hnZcB1qUtsE/...t-sequence.gif